This plugin adds in a new mechanic to the game, Autocrafting Benches. These benches work much like the regular Furnaces except that they use an additional crafting bench UI to allow the recipe to be entered and used!
- Use most recipes - even those that plugins add! (See the known bugs section for extended info)
- Hopper items in and out of the Autocrafting Bench - just like a normal furnace!
- Crafting takes the same time as smelting an item normally, and it uses fuel too. This helps to make the plugin less over powered.
- Requires at least 1 copy of the recipe in the bench at all times.
You craft the Autocrafting Benches with the following recipe: That is: Blank, Workbench, Blank Piston, Furnace, Piston Blank, Piston, Blank
When you place the Autocrafting Bench, you can right-click it to access the inventory:
The sponge is a placeholder item used by the plugin to store data, hovering on it gives the following sort of output (This has been pre-filled, after original crafting it will be blank)
Upon clicking the placeholder, you are brought to the crafting inventory of the Autocrafting Bench. In this example we will set it up to craft 7 furnaces (As one copy will be left always)
Clicking on the result slot will return us to the original inventory. As there is now enough items to craft, the sponge has changed to bedrock and will begin cooking if there's any fuel.
- If you do not have a hopper under the Autocrafting Bench, you can only craft one item at once. - I don't know if there's anyway to fix this without messing in the internal code of CraftBukkit.
- You cannot shift-click into the crafting inventory (Due to a CraftBukkit bug)
Some of these features may cause minor-breaking updates with the plugin. This will be mentioned in the file that would cause the breaking change.
- Add player ownership
- Utilize the Bukkit API for craft events to trigger them when the crafting is done. (Requires player ownership)