Allows players in survival to easily edit armor stand pose and attributes. I hated that there was no way to edit armor stands without using command blocks or giving players permission to use dangerous(if given to everyone) cumbersome commands. That is why I created this tool!
- Easily edit armor stands with no commands
- Quick to learn
- Rotate all armorstand parts along each axis.
- Rotate the entire armorstand after it is placed.
- Open up the armorstand's inventory to place items where they wouldn't normally go. (Allows for dual wielding, banners on heads, pumpkins in had, etc.)
- Crouch+Scroll to change axis on the fly without opening the menu.
- Fine adjustment allows you to fine tune a body part's position while coarse adjustment allows you to quickly get it close to the intended position.
- Toggle show arms, invisibility, baseplate, normal/small size, and gravity.
- Move armor stands around to get them exactly where you want them.
- Copy settings of one armor stand and paste them to another.
- Survival-friendly pasting: It does not copy/paste/duplicate items unless the player is in creative mode.
- Store the copied settings in one of 9 copy slots.
- Name armor stands with name tags, just like with vanilla mobs.
- Now with colored names!
- Respects protection plugins such as Worldguard, Towny, GriefPrevention and Residence.
How to use
- Hold the editing tool in your main hand. (flint by default)
- Left/right click away from an armor stand to open menu.
- Select the labeled menu options.
- Left/Right Click the armor stand with the tool in hand to apply those options.
- Shift+scroll wheel up/down changes axis quickly
- Remeber that when rotating body parts left click rotates one direction and right clicking the armor stand rotates it the opposite way.
- Coarse adjustment rotates body parts quickly, while fine adjustment allows you fine-tune the position once it is close.
- When you copy armor stand settings, the tool automatically switches to paste mode
- Other ArmorStands getting in the way? Press the switch-items key (default F) to target a specific armorstand.
All commands are both not required and not recommended; using the editing tool is much easier than typing these commands. However, if you wish to use these commands for other plugins (eg your own chest menu GUI) you can do so.
/ase mode <mode> Sets the mode of the editing tool.
/ase axis <axis> Sets the axis used when rotating armorstand body parts
/ase adj <adjustment> Set the editing tool to rotate in large increments or small increments.
/ase slot <slot> Sets the edit tool's copy slot which will be used to either copy or paste armorstand attributes.
asedit.basic: Allow use armorstand edit functions. If set to false it will override all other functions.
asedit.copy: Allows use of the copy/paste functions.
asedit.showarms: Toggle arms on/off.
asedit.invisible: Toggle armorstand visible/invisible.
asedit.size: Toggle armorstand size normal/small.
asedit.baseplate: Toggle baseplate visible/invisible.
asedit.gravity: Toggle falling/floating armorstand.
asedit.placement: Move the entire armorstand around.
asedit.equipment: Edit the armorstand's equipment with a chest GUI
asedit.rotate: Rotate the entire armorstand around.
asedit.head: Adjust head position.
asedit.body: Adjust body position.
asedit.positionarms: Adjust arm position. Grants both leftarm and rightarm permissions.
asedit.positionlegs: Adjust leg position. Grants both leftleg and rightleg permissions.
asedit.leftarm: Adjust left arm position
asedit.rightarm: Adjust right arm position
asedit.leftleg: Adjust left leg position
asedit.rightleg: Adjust right leg position
asedit.placement: Adjust the position of the armorstand in space.
asedit.reset: Reset all body angles to zero
coarse: The number of rotations (and clicks) it takes to rotate a body part in a full circle using coarse adjustment. Default: 12
fine: The number of rotations to come full circle using fine adjustment. Default: 120
tool: Name of the edit tool's item Material. Default: FLINT
lang: The name of the language file to use. The file should be in plugins/ArmorStandEditor/lang/. Default: en_US.yml
sendMessagesToActionBar: If true, send most plugin messages to the action bar instead of chat. Default: true
Test it out for yourself!
You can come and test the plugin on the server I play on.
Server Address: winthier.com
- Disabled slots (disable taking off armor)
- Marker switch: Make the armorstand have no hitbox
- ???? Suggest some!