For any survival server it takes only a few days for player to get comfy with there giant animal farms providing everything they need. As an admin myself I found this quite frustrating. Isn't there a way to keep player working hard even after they have made a few farms and animal pens? Animal Plague is the answer! The idea is to create a way to naturally limit the amount of animals a player can have at once. This causes them to work harder because they don't have as many resources. As an added bonus, Animal Plague also helps control lag caused by oversized animal farms! Animal Plague can be configured in many different ways to create a plague with very different effects!
- Limit the size of animal farms!
- Make the game more challenging!
- The Plague can spread!
- Plague split into three configurable stages!
- Configurable cure item!
- Make Animal Flesh Decay!
- Allow certain animals to be immune!
you can change...
- The time before the plague is first noticeable.
- The time it takes to kill the infected animal.
- The chance to infect other animals.
- The radius that the plague can spread out from the infected animal.
- The amount of animals in an area before a plague will appear.
- The chance of immune animals appearing.
- The cure item for the plague.
Set which animals can be infected.(Done) Add a configurable cure item.(Done) Add Immunity.(Done)
- Allows players to experience plague effects by coming in contact with plague animals.
Allow animals to drop rotten flesh if they die from the plague.(Done) More plague effects.(Done)
- Whatever recommendations you have!
Leave a comment, send me a PM, or shoot me an email at Ajaxan@redfootdev.com Also, feel free to add me on Skype: mc.Ajaxan
Currently, I run my own little network called "The Terra Network." It isn't anything fancy right now but I'm always messing around on there and working on my own server ideas. IP: mc-tn.net
I am also looking for fun little plugin projects to keep me busy. If you have any ideas send me a PM!
If you like my work feel free to support me. I love making plugins but this is a great way to motivate me to make certain changes or updates! Thanks for using my plugins and being awesome!