This plugin bans combat logging in an efficient way. Whenever a player successfully hit a player with a weapon or a potion, it will tag both players as in combat. After a configurable time, the tagged player will no longer be tagged as long as the player hasn't been hit since tagged the last time. If a player logs out while being tagged, the player will be killed automatically and a message will be broadcast to the server, but again all this is configurable.
- Stable and light
- Ability to disable commands, teleporting and more
- Tags even potion throws
- Does not tag faction members
- Highly configurable
- /combatlog: Administrative commands for the plugin (combatlog.admin)
- /timeleft (/tag, /ct): Check how much time of combat you have left (combatlog.user)
- Download the plugin
- Drop it into your plugins folder
- Run the server to generate configs
- You're good to go!
- Me for development
- KosmosPvP for ideas