[x] Science! Continued
[x] Science! - A Science Report and Checklist for Kerbal Space Program
[x] Science! keeps track of the science experiments you have completed and recovered to Kerbal Space
Center. It also tracks science you have gathered which is held on vehicles and kerbals.
No matter what game scene you are in, what you current vehicle is, [x] Science! always reports on all science held anywhere.
Now with in-flight status window. No more searching around in service bays - run experiments at the click of a button.
Why use [x] Science! ?
- In flight status window kind of like Science Alert
- With a simple list and a textbox filter it is really easy to use.
- Available from anywhere. No need to leave your craft and switch to the KSC Lab.
- It reports on all science, not just the stuff you have recovered to KSC.
- It reports on all vehicles, great for multi-craft missions. (Option to check debris for science.)
- Report on anywhere from anywhere else. Where should you go next?
- Wondering what to do next? Give your Kerbals a purpose.
- Automatically updates when you retrieve or transmit new science experiments
- Filter to only show experiments that are currently on your spacecraft; have been unlocked in the tech tree; or all experiments
- Keyword search to let you find experiments quickly
- View amount of science any experiment has left for you to find
- Should be compatible with any science-generating mods
- Uses stock toolbar. Blizzy's toolbar support
- Current biome detection
- OrbitalScience support
- Solar Science support
- CustomBiomes support
- Displays amount of science you'd get if you retrieved all outstanding experiments
- Only available in Science or Career modes. It will automatically disable itself in Sandbox mode.
- In flight status window - click buttons to run experiments.
- No more searching around in service bays - run experiments at the click of a button
Latest Version 5.26 for KSP V1.9.0 - https://github.com/Flupster/KSP-X-Science/releases/download/5.26/x-science-v5.26.zip
KSP-AVC Support - "This mod includes version checking using MiniAVC. If you opt-in, it will use the Internet to check whether there is a new version available. Data is only read from the Internet and no personal information is sent. For a more comprehensive version checking experience, please download the KSP-AVC Plugin."
Is on GitHub - https://github.com/thewebbooth/KSP-X-Science
Current fork - https://github.com/Flupster/KSP-X-Science
Me, Flupster is maintaining the releases for latest KSP versions
Z-Key Aerospace is the last developer for the mod
Previously by Bodrick. Great design and coding is entirely due to Bodrick.
[x] Science! is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.