[x] Science! is a simple science checklist to keep track of what science experiments you've completed, and what you've still got left to do.
- Automatically updates when you retrieve or transmit new science experiments
- Filter to only show experiments that are currently on your spacecraft; have been unlocked in the tech tree; or all experiments
- Keyword search to let you find experiments quickly
- View amount of science any experiment has left for you to find
- Should be compatible with any science-generating mods
- Uses stock toolbar
- Current biome detection
- OrbitalScience support
- CustomBiomes support
- Displays amount of science you'd get if you retrieved all outstanding experiments
Why should I use this over the stock Science Archives?
- Can be accessed from all scenes, not just the Research and Development center
- Shows all experiments, not just partially / fully completed ones
- Simpler interface
- Clearly shows amount of science available for experiments
- Displays what biome you're currently in
Source code is available on bitbucket.
Please note this mod will only be available in Science or Career modes. It will automatically disable itself in Sandbox mode.
This mod includes version checking using MiniAVC. If you opt-in, it will use the internet to check whether there is a new version available. Data is only read from the internet and no personal information is sent. For a more comprehensive version checking experience, please download the KSP-AVC Plugin.