Stockalike Service Module and accessories inspired by NASA’s Orion MPCV, and designed specifically for use with the stock Mk1-3 Command Pod.
Supported Third-Party Addons
- Connected Living Spaces API
- Deadly Reentry
- PEBKAC Industries: Launch Escape System
- TAC Life Support
- USI Life Support
How To Install
- Ensure that you have all of the aforementioned dependencies installed
- Remove any previous version of the SDHI SMS add-on
- Extract the .ZIP archive and copy the GameData folder provided into your KSP root directory
The parts should then be located under the SDHI/Service Module System folder
- This parts pack is specifically designed for use with the stock Mk1-3 Command Pod
- For assembly and configuration instructions, refer to the how-to guide on the wiki
- A Launch Abort System is included in this pack, which has better performance than the LES from the stock game; it also comes with a built-in Solid Fuel-powered RCS thruster to allow mid-abort course corrections
Remove the SDHI folder and all its contents from the GameData folder.
If you have other SDHI part packs you wish to keep, just remove the Service Module System subfolder.
Please read the FAQ in the official announcements thread on the Kerbal Space Program forums first, as it addresses common issues and their solutions/explanations.
If your issue isn't covered by the FAQ, post your bug reports and support requests in that thread, providing as much information as possible (error logs, screenshots etc.). Optionally, you may also submit a ticket on GitHub.
- Official Announcements thread (Release notes, FAQ, support)
- Development thread (Behind-the-scenes, preview of upcoming features)
- GitHub Wiki (General information, how-to guide)