- Audio and visual cue when science is available
- Configurable science filters for experiments
- Configurable option to stop warp when an experiment becomes available
- science threshold to ignore low value reports
- Optional SCANsat integration
Dependences: Toolbar (do not forget to do button visible )
Installation & Usage
Download the plugin and extract in your KSP directory like any mod.
Actual use in-game is simple. When the button is lit, at least one experiment onboard matches your criteria. If the flask is animating, then a new experiment just became available (animation will stop when you have viewed the new experiment list). There are lots of per-experiment settings to choose from.
left-click - to open the list of currently available experiments,
right-click - opens the options menu,
- Enable SCANsat integration in the additional options menu
- With this option enabled, you will only receive biome-associated alerts if you have mapped that portion of the planet's surface
- Non-biome specific alerts will still occur as normal