One day there was an awesome RSS config made by thyriel. After RSS changed its engine it doesn't work anymore, so I decided to take on it by myself. While being loosely based on the original config, it has several changes.
- All bodies size reduced to 1/10th
- Atmosphere have been reduced only for Earth (stock one instead), they are real life sized for other planets (watch out on Jupiter ^^). This makes ascents a bit longer, descents easier then in stock KSP. But it's more on realism. Delta-v usage isn't that much more compared to stock game so no need for any engine changes.
- Earth rotates roughly at Kerbin scale, so a year has ~470 days, a day is 6 hours.
- Orbits are reduced to 10% scale by range. If i would have scaled them by time factor (how long is a day) transfer delta-v's would increase a lot and it wouldn't be playable with stock engines. But that means that earth won't be on the same position every year.
- TerrainHeight: Reduced to 25% mostly.
- Phobos & Deimos: Because of issues with even more reduced size, those tiny moons of mars are real world sized with reduced orbit around mars.
- Rotation Periods have been scaled down by time scale earth vs. kerbin time (therefore tidally locked moons have a longer period in days as kerbin has a longer year)
- Stock warp times