Just something I made for placing RCS thrusters in the right positions in the first try without having to go back and forth between the VAB and the hacked gravity launchpad.
- Display thrust and torque forces caused by RCS or engines.
- Delta V readout for RCS.
- Dry center of mass marker.
- Center of drag marker (CoD) for parachute placement.
- Average center of mass marker.
- Ability to resize editor's overlay markers.
- Display total mass of resources.
- delta v readout will only show for monopropellant RCS, doesn't work for the new Vernor RCS.
- Parachute mode only works with stock aerodynamics and parachutes, will not work
with mods such as FerramAerospaceResearch and RealChute.