This mod requires the third-party mod Kopernicus to be installed. Get it here.
Outer Planets Mod is a mod that expands the outer edges of the Kerbol system, to create something akin to the real Solar System's. It adds Kerbalized versions of Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, just like real-life. These faraway planets and moons provide a challenge rarely encountered in Kerbal Space Program. You'll have to figure out new transfer windows, provide your spacecraft with more Delta-V and be ready to travel years or even decades.
- Explore 17 highly detailed planets and moons, all in a stock-a-like artstyle
- Collect science in over 140 biomes, with almost a 1000 unique science blurbs
- Discover never before seen worlds, such as a subsatellite, Trojan moon or a set of binary bodies
- Custom terrain textures and improved ground scatter has made planets and moons never look so good up close
- A full set of KSPedia entries for OPM’s various bodies helps you to navigate the far reaches of the Kerbol system
- Extensive third-party mod integration means you can play OPM with a whole range of other mods