Download on Curseforge or Github or SpaceDock.
Available on CKAN as
Kerbthulhu Kinetics Program's MoarKerbals (MOAR)
Populate your colony in space! A simple add on that adds the ability to use resources to create and train new kerbal(s) for Kerbal Space Program.
@zer0Kerbal, originally created by @
brought to you by KGEx
Preamble by @
This mod installs a KloneKabin, KuddleShack, and Academy that you can use to replicate and train new Civilian (kerbals) wherever you feel like.
Kloning, Kuddling, and Teaching require a fair amount of electricity, and other resources. You can also change the requirements via Module Manager patches.
There is a small chance for a freakish accident to occur, both positive and negative results can occur. This is experimental technology after all. :wink: Note: a failed kloning process has a very LOW chance to kill every kerbal inside the KloningKabin. The deceases may or may not respawn back at the KSC depending upon your game and difficulty settings. You can adjust or even disable accidents with Module Manager Patches.
In either case, you can just quicksave before operating.
- No extra parts
- No RAM usage
- Uses Module Manager to add functionality to stock parts
- Simple, configurable and adds levels of depth to the gameplay without a learning curve
- Includes an upgrade to the stock Science Lab from two to six seats (including the IVA)
- Community Trait Icon configs are included.
MoarKerbals adds functionality to the following parts: - KloningBay (Kloning) - Science Lab - mk1 Crew Cabin - mk3 Crew Cabin - mk2 Lander Can - KuddleShack (Kuddling) - Hitchhiker's - mk2 Crew Cabin - KerbalRecruitment (Academy) - Cupola - mk1 Lander Can - Science Lab
> - There are dedicated parts for this addon, and they are available under 'MoarKerbalsParts'
> - Future Plans: lol. Except compatibility patches, keep it working with future KSP updates.
> - Community Tech Tree integration and Tech Tree Balancing (need feedback and assistance)
> - I have not personally tested the patches
> - Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub. > - Want to add support for life support and colony mods. Drop a patch through GitHub to have it included. :D
~~It requires a large amount of electricity to operate, and @
strideknight always played with Roverdude's MKS and TAC's Life Support, so it automatically integrates with them to require Biomass or other materials. Also, [strideknight] included configs for the Community Tech Tree. Both require ModuleManager to integrate.~~
MoarKerbals was inspired by @
strideknight 's desire to have a small colony of kerbals living in zeppelins around Jool who populate the planet, evolve their own society, and then to go to war with the "grounders" back on Kerbin.
This was @
strideknight's first mod and it runs fine, so let me know if you find any bugs. All constructive feedback/suggestions are also welcome. Enjoy!
If you use a third party mod to transfer kerbals, like ShipManifest, the PAW/RMB might have ghost listings until a the vessel is reloaded.
Localization work in progress
> - [ ] English - in progress > - [ ] your translation here > > HELP WANTED - See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections solicited and welcome!
How to support this and other great mods by
- Discussions and news on this mod: See Discussions or [KSP Forums][MOD:forum]
- Changelog Summary for more details of changes : See ChangeLog
- Known Issues for more details of feature requests and known issues : See Known Issues
- [x] MoarKerbals Parts! (MOARP) Beautiful parts meant for MoarKerbals!
Mods that benefit MoarKerbals (MOAR)
- [x] SimpleLogistics! (SLOG!)
- [x] SimpleConstructon! (SCON!)
- [x] Field Training Facility (FTF)
- [x] Field Training Lab (FTL)
- [x] KaboOom! (BOOM) another way to not go to space today
- [x] On Demand Fuel Cells (ODFC))
- [x] Biomatic (BIO)
- [x] KerbalStats
- [x] SIMPLEX Colonies
Other fun mods by
- [x] Solar Science (SOLS)
- [x] Not So SimpleConstructon! (NSSC)
- [ ] Foundations (FND) - beta Helps prevent ground constructions from floating away :)
- [x] Stork Delivery System (SDS)
- [x] Komplexity (KPLX)
- [x] Pteron (MSRV)
- [x] Jack-O'Lantern (JACK)
- [x] Halloween! (HLWN)
- [x] Mini Sample Return Capsule (MSRC))
- [x] Docking Port Descriptions(DPD)
- [x] PicoPort Shielded (PPS)
- [x] Transparent Command Pods) (TCP)
- [x] More Hitchhikers) (MHH)
- [x] B9 Stock Patches (B9S)
- [x] ScrapYard
- [x] Oh Scrap!
- [x] DaMichel's AeroRadial (DAR)
- [x] DaMichel's Fuselage (DMF)
- [x] DaMichel's Spherical Tanks (DST)
- [x] DaMichel's CargoBays (DCB)
- [x] Simple Cargo Solutions (SCS)
- [x] KerGuise Experimental Engineering (KGEx)
- [x] //forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/203990-" rel="noopener nofollow" target="_blank">https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/203990-*" title="[The Gold Standard! (GOLD)">The Gold Standard (GOLD)
- [x] Keridian Dynamics Vessel Assembly (KDVA)
- [x] Olympic's ARP Icons (ARPI)
- [x] Stack Inline Lights (SIL)
- [x] Stack Inline Lights - Patches (SILP)
- [x] SimpleLife! (SLIFE!)
- [x] TweakScale
- [x] Community Resource Pack
- [x] Kerbal Changelog
- [x] SIMPLEX Colonies
- [x] USI-LS
- [ ] ~~MKS~~ not yet
- [ ] ~~Snacks!~~ not yet
- [ ] ~~[Ioncross Crew Support!][thread:ics]~~
- parts, config, career, uncrewed, crewed
<div style="border:0.5px solid Tomato; background-color: #BADA55; color: #FF0000; text-align:center">
<p><b>red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support</p>
<a href = "https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-*"> <p><img src = "" rel="noopener nofollow" target="_blank">https://i.postimg.cc/vHP6zmrw/image.png" alt="How to get support"></p></a></div>
Credits and Special Thanks
Legal Mumbo Jumbo (License provenance)
Current (1) -
> Forum: [Thread][MOD:forum] - Source: GitHub
> > *** All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses ***
> *** All art assets (textures, models, animations, sounds) are distributed under their own licenses ***
Original (0) - Author: @
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
v18.104.22.168 original: 01 Jul 2018 zed'K | updated: 16 Nov 2021 zed'K
[^1]: may work on other versions (YMMV) [^2]: Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date! [^3]: this isn't a mod. ;P