NOTE: Due to lack of 64bit support in the dll used to access the keyboard displays, this mod will only work on Windows 32bit version of KSP. I'm looking into a way to get it working on 64bit.
This plugin adds useful displays to the built-in screen on Logitech gaming keyboards. It supports both the large color screen on the G19 as well as the smaller mono displays on the g510, g18 etc.
1.2.2: -- 0.24 32bit compatibility and framerate performace fix
– Fixed bug which caused big hit on KSP performance when NOT in a flight. Now should have little to no impact on framerate.
1.2.1: -- Enhancements by MattZZ
– Fixed GHud so it doesn't get re-initialized on every scene change.
– Increased update framerate
– Fixed build and test issues
1.2: Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/NPk48#0
On the G19 you can independently change the top and bottom displays with the “up/down” display arrow buttons. Use the Menu button to change full screen modes.
– Added Target orbit displays
– Can now independantly select top and bottom displays on the G19 in the
split screen view. Use up and down display buttons.
– Added Situation field
– Removed atmosphere rendering from monochrom orbit graphs.
– Improved performance
– Removed stray log spam.
188.8.131.52: Fixes incompatibility with Mechjeb2 and possibly other mods (delete GameData/GHud dir prior to installation)
184.108.40.206: Initial release