The Docking Port Alignment Indicator is designed to help you dock manually, by presenting target alignment and relative position in a clean and intuitive manner.
Additional Features Include:
- Easily cycle between docking ports up to 2.5 km away. No more pixel hunting with your cursor.
- Requires no special parts! Will just work on all new and existing vessels.
- Give your docking ports custom names (both in flight and editor) for later reference on the gauge.
- Automatic Raster Prop Monitor integration. Dock with IVA glory.
- KSP AVC Integration - stay up to date!
- Lives on either Blizzy's Toolbar or the Stock App Launcher (defaults to Blizzy's if available)
Version [6.9.1] - 2020-06-23
View the Changelog here.