The Docking Port Alignment Indicator Provides all the information you need to dock with precision and ease on a single, intuitive gauge. See it in action here:
Additional Features Include:
- Easily cycle between docking ports up to 2.5 km away. No more pixel hunting with your cursor.
- Requires no special parts! Will just work on all new and existing vessels.
- Give your docking ports custom names (both in flight and editor) for later reference on the gauge.
- Automatic Raster Prop Monitor integration. Dock with IVA glory.
- KSP AVC Integration - stay up to date!
- Lives on either Blizzy's Toolbar or the Stock App Launcher (defaults to Blizzy's if available)
Version 6.8.3 - 03/03/19
[updated] Recompiled for KSP 1.6.1
[fixed] RPM MFD Display would not work unless DPAI UI app was toggled visible at least once
[fixed] Module Manager warnings