Coyote Cargo Freighter (CCF)
Coyote Cargo Freighter by Coyote Space Industries (CSI) is a massive parts pack for Kerbal Space Program.
zer0Kerbal, originally by
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
Introduction by dboi88
The Cargo Freighter was born out of a desire to move LARGE amounts of cargo around in sandbox and late game career saves. With a max part count of only 20 parts the days of building CPU breaking 300 parts ships are gone. While the Cargo Freighter performs its main role amicably it can also be set up to provide a variety of different configurations, including Arkships, passenger iners, debris removal and recycling, mobile construction centres and many more.
- Asymmetrical Design.
- Rear Truss & Main Hull Have Automatic Weight Balancing Feature.
- 5m Kontainer Docking Ports Integrated Into Rear Truss.
- Deliver Kontainers at your destination and bring back empties.
- Range Of Interchangeable Modules In Two Sizes.
- Internal EVA Prep Space With Small Kontainer/Storage Rack.
- None Career Game Breaking (parts are at the end of the tech tree and extremely expensive)
- Fuelled By The Insanely Expensive Karbundrum, You Will Need Mining Operations In Place
- Has To Be Built In Situ (If you manage to reach orbit with this please let me know :D)
- Custom CSI Freighter catagory for all freighter parts.
- Hanger Bay & Cargo Bays Support @allista's hanger mod allowing you to store crafts and re-spawn later.
- See our Parts Catalog for part pictures
- For more images, see our Marketing Slicks
- For basic assembly instructions, see our Assembly Guide
- Discussions and news on this mod: See Discussions or KSP Forums
- Changelog Summary for more details of changes: See ChangeLog
- Known Issues for more details of feature requests and known issues : See Known Issues
- GitHub Pages : See Pages
YouTube review by
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts
- Variant Textures
- Converting from FireSpitter to Stock and/or KSPWheel
- Model updates to Unity 2019
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlight
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
- your translation here
HELP WANTED - See the README in the Localization folder or the Quickstart Guide for instructions for adding or improving translations. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
Installation Directions 1
Use CurseForge/OverWolf App (currently does not install dependencies)
I take no part, nor am I interested in maintaining the CKAN mod metadata for my mods.
CKAN is a great mod for those that can't use zip tools.
My support of CKAN extends as far as me checking the checkbox in Spacedock when I upload.
Beware, CKAN can really mess up though it tries very, very, very hard not to.
- Community Category Kit (CCK)
- Community Resource Pack
- Firespitter (resource swapping and texture switching)
- Kerbal Attachment System (KIA)
- Kerbal Inventory System (KIS)
- USI Kolonization Systems (MKS/OKS)
- USI Core
parts, config, agency, comms, crewed, flags, graphics, parts, resources
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
Credits and Special Thanks
Legal Mumbo Jumbo (License provenance)
Current (1) -
All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
All assets, including but not limited to: animations, models, sounds and textures are distributed under their own licenses **All assets, including but not limited to: animations, configs, models, sounds and textures included within the Coyote Space Industries folders are
see Notices.md for more legal mumbo jumbo
Original (0) - Author: dboi88
DONATIONS: How to support this and other great mods by
and it is true.
how to say thank you to dboi88
I) spent around 500 hours creating this Mod. If you like what you see, and want to help out (or just buy dboi88 ( me) a coffee!), please consider donating to the cause, either via PayPal or Patreon