COMING VERY SOON!
Must be run through KSP_x64.exe, no OpenGL.
- New super-ultra-mega-high quality city textures now span Kerbin. Mind the traffic!
- The Kerbol system is now drifting through a majestically colorful nebula!
- 8k auroras have been reimagined with volumetric support!
- 2048x2048 volumetric snow particles that showcase the stinging fury of the frozen poles.
- A new "UHD" volumetric cloud variant that will put your NASA supercomputer to a real test!
- Dust storms on Duna have been reworked.
- The clouds on both poles have been removed due issues with shadows & volumetric lighting.
7-4 - INTERSTELLAR VIDEOS
Nothing yet. Got a video? PM me.
7-4 - EDGE OF OBLIVION VIDEOS
V3 - BETA VIDEOS
7-4 - INTERSTELLAR
Almost every feature is optional.
- 65536 x 65536px cloud layers (always sharp).
- All-new procedural auroras for Kerbin, Duna, Eve, Laythe, and Jool.
- Realistic Jool with 7 different 8K texture layers.
- Snow on Kerbin, Duna, and Laythe's poles.
- Added lightning to Kerbin, Duna, and Laythe.
- Space-Engine-ish HD lens flares.
- Taller realistic sandstorms on Duna.
- Blue-Green Nebula and FTL's Purple Nebula Skyboxes.
- Go inside the Sun (Sunshine) or turn inside of the sun into a wormhole.
- Interstellar music replacement which plays both in space and atmo, shuffled.
- More advanced atmospheric scattering.
- City lights greatly improved - Kerbin is now populated much more realistically.
- No more black clouds on either pole of any body that has them - all cloud textures were remade.
- Many more features which I don't want to spoil. Really - there's a lot of stuff.
7-4 - V3 BETA CHANGELIST
- New HD particle textures. Multiple resolutions are provided.
- Added auroras to: Kerbin, Eve, Duna, Laythe, Jool, and one more rocky planet. All auroras have different colors.
- Added stormy clouds that move slower than clouds, high altitude clouds, and blue glow on Kerbin.
Darude -sandstorms ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and blue atmospheric scattering on Duna.
- Added bioluminescent clouds on the night side of Laythe as well as a dark blue glow.
- Increased contrast and added a blue aurora for Jool.
- Added sunlight glow / reflection for Moho + something else.
- Added purple glow, gas storms, and a whole new atmosphere on Eve.
- Added ice cream dust on Minmus... yeah, that's what it's made of, trust me (evil laugh).
- Added glow on all rocky planets.
- Made shadow lip sharper depending on the size and atmosphere composition of every body.
- Countless other tweaks.
7-4 - EDGE OF OBLIVION CHANGELIST
- New cloud layering for Kerbin.
- New reanimated retextured auroras for every body that had them.
- New HD City Lights.
- Cherry cake layered Eve - 4 volumetric layers each has different properties.
- Removed stormy clouds on Kerbin, added darker layer under the clouds.
- Sun particle field around Moho.
- High altitude clouds on Kerbin are much less visible.
- Toned down glow around bodies with no atmosphere as well as their shadow lip.
- Fixed some clipping issues.
- Many other smaller things.
STABILITY / PERFORMANCE
Crashing during load? Run KSP in half the normal memory using OpenGL mode! No need for x64!