Uploaded by _ForgeUser15686068
Uploaded Jun 14, 2015
Game Version 6.1.0
Size 24.38 KB
- New operation option: Sell an item bellow a percent of the minimum post price from Auctioning operation (or a percent). EXPERIMENTAL Example: Sell an item if its DBMarket is bellow 75% its minPost price
- Now the modules gives a suggestion to what to do with the item (Vendor, Disenchant, Mill, Prospect, Auction or Nothing)
- You can configure the tooltip to show th details (price for each option)
- You can choose to sell the items only with the Vendor Suggestion
- Mouse over an item to show it's tooltip, Right click to ignore for the session, Shift+Right click to ignore permanently.
- Now options are setting per char and not globally. So now you can have different sell quality per char (high/low levels for example).
- Now only ignored items are globally
- Adding total sold using Sell Next and Sell All buttons
- Considering Armor and Weapon only for Soulbound operations, not affecting groups
- To avoid problems with soulbound Crafting Reagents (like Truesteel Ingot, Draenic Stone, etc), the Soulbound sell will consider only Armor and Weapon for now
- First release