Titan Panel will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Titan Panel adds information bars on the World of Warcraft UI.
Beta release now live as 7.01.00
For more info and help see Titan Config > Titan Panel Help
DOWNGRADE 7.* to latest 6. : See Titan Config - main 'about' under Notes section.
Please let us know any errors or suggestions. Using Discord (below) may result in a faster resolution. Create a ticket. Comments here are OK.
The team has a Discord server for users to share info, get help, make suggestions, and report issues. We'll see how this goes :).
Details about the Titan Panel Development Team can be found at the About sub-page at their portal site.
NOTE: Titan Panel Classic is available at https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/titan-panel-classic
NOTE: Titan Panel Classic Era is available at https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/titan-panel-classic-era
- Taint error if using Titan Bag option 'open on left click then attempting to use an item in your bags.
- The ability to have 1 or 2 bars at the top of your screen.
- The ability to have 1 or 2 bars at the bottom of your screen.
- The ability to have up to 10 Short bars on your screen. These are movable and width adjustable.
- Many builtin plugins that provide a great core set of features.
- Easy to use menus and options to change features on the fly.
- Fully supported plugin system. All plugins on the bar are plug-n-play.
- Ability to utilize Data Broker plugins.
Direct all issues and feature requests to the SourceForge Titan Panel Development Team page.
The Titan Panel change history is available at the Titan Panel Portal site. You may also find the most recent release notes on our SourceForge Titan Panel Version History wiki page. Recent changes will be in the Titan Configuration of the addon.
- If saved variables need to be cleared / wiped please use your addon manager.
- Clearing can be done manually : delete Titan.lua (and Titan.lua.bak) from ../World of Warcraft/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account>/SavedVariables
- Please check the Titan Panel Portal for a list of any recent issues. These will appear on the main page.
- If you are still having issues, please follow the instructions under ''Bug Reports'' above.
- TitanAutoHide & TitanAuxAutoHide
- TitanPanel & supporting modules
- TitanBag : Dec 2022 : Moved 'open bags' (left click) to an option (default off) until container taint is resolved.
A few very dedicated people have maintained Titan Panel over the years. They are in order of chronological responsibility: TitanMod, Dark Imakuni, Adsertor, and urnati.