- Update TOCs for 1.13.6
- Add a nil check when deciding to hide cooldown spirals or not
- Build process updates
- Fix cases where cooldowns may not properly refresh
- Fixed an error for when OmniCC attempts to display configuration for rules with missing id values
- Apply default rulesets only when a profile is first created. This fixes an issue with deleting the defaults.
- Finish effects will now trigger immediately for cooldowns that are soon to complete, but were overridden by the GCD.
- Added a new setting, Timer Offset, to adjust the end point for timers to account for things like spell queue windows and latency.
- Added predefined rules for Action Bars, nameplates, and auras
- Updated TOCs for the Shadowlands pre-patch
- Deferred loading of OmniCC_Config until you either use /omnicc or click on it in interface options
- Updated Ace3 packages for compatibility with World of Warcraft Shadowlands