Uploaded by _ForgeUser19572344
Uploaded Jul 19, 2016
Game Version 7.0.3
Size 237.15 KB
Change log 2016.07.19 v1.10
- Fixed minor problems
- Adjusted to 7.0.3
- No more updates I think unless you send me code to change something.
- Fixed weapon token IDs (thanks to ko_min_min)
- Minor fixes
- apparently, there is no garrison cache size 750
- removed workaround for shipyard work order timer, because API was fixed
- Fixed garrison cache size for tooltip
- Added work order tooltip for shipyard
- Changed compatibility to version 6.2.0
- Some minor API changes
- New feature: Work Order crate tooltip
- The work order crate tooltips are extended by a visualisation of ready, ongoing and open work orders
- Additionally, you can see how much time is left until the crate is finished/full
- note: Hence objects in the world cannot be referenced, it is difficult to link such a tooltip to the correct building in each language. Please report if there is a missing work order crate tooltip in your language and help fixing it.
- Bug fixes
- Because of prior rights, if GemHelper is installed, the command /gh is changed to /gh2 (/garrisonhelper is still valid) (reported by Lazare)
- GarrisonHelper now knows the correct number of materials needed to craft "Critical Strike Taladite" for the quest "A yellow brighter than gold" (reported by Gershuun)
- Fixed bug which caused some icons in the tooltip to be displaced
- Fixed a bug where the crafting NPC may not have loaded all tradeskills completely, which effected indexes and may have lead to crafting wrong items
- Data Broker Tooltip
- Parts of the Data Broker Tooltip can be enabled/disabled
- New tooltip option to see open tasks of other characters
- Data Broker Tooltip provides helpful tooltips with additional information (e.g. time estimations or missing materials for tasks)
- New output options: chat frame (default), toasts and persistent toasts (Install addon Toaster for more configuration options.)
- Introducing sounds (quest success sound and quest failed sound) to underline current states
- Bug fixes
- Minimap Icon (if enabled) now remembers its position
- Minimap Icon is initalized correctly, even if it is not visible
- Gladiator Sanctum Work Orders are back in business
- To prevent a bug, the Work Order "Create All" button is not pressed twice in a row, even if the API indicates, that it is possible
- Language localisation
- This addon is now completeley language independent. Although the texts are still in English, crafting and milling will work nevertheless.
- Added German (deDE) translation.
- Added data broker support (e.g. for TitanPanel). By mouseover you can see open tasks and hints, if you have enough resources to complete them.
- Same functionality for minimap icon if you want to (enable in configuration).
- Click on data broker visualisation (e.g. for TitanPanel button or minimap icon) to scan your garrison for daily visitors
- Problems to find your NPC in a building? Click on data broker visualisation while inside a building to set raid marks
- Added alchemy buidling daily. Just do this quest manually and confirm, that this potion should be taken from now on automatically.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bug, where two jewelcrafting dailies could be accepted without enough resources to craft quest objectives.
- Fixed milling macro for non-English languages
- added support for several garrison buildings and daily works, including:
- Dwarven Bunker / War Mill
- Trading Post
- Inscription Building Daily Work
- Jewelcrafting Building Daily
- Work Orders
- accepting and completing daily quests without further mouse movement, even if crafting or milling is involved
- new configuration ui
- each feature can be activated/deactivated
- configuration is done globally for all chars
- fixed a bug which prevented auto-accepting the quest, when Iron Horde Scraps have been stored in the bank
- added several messages
- welcome message reminds you of completing your Srap Meltdown daily
- if you own a trading post, you can mouseover the trader to see what's on sale
- added additional Information to the GarrisonHelper Interface (/gh)