Uploaded by jaliborc
Uploaded Sep 2, 2022
Game Version 1.14.3
Size 154.71 KB
- Classic: Updated for Wrath of the Lich King
- Retail: Updated for Eternity's End
- Classic: Fixed bug preventing splitting stacks on guild bank.
- All: Fixed issue with authenticator extra slots.
- Retail: Fixed issue with viewing Vulpera's inventory offline.
- Burning Crusade: Fixed startup issue introduced in the latest patch.
- Retail: Updated for Shadowlands 9.1.5.
- All: Removed use of deprecated client APIs.
- All: Updated italian locales.
- TBC: Fixed keyring sorting bug.
- All: Multiple improvements to sort to avoid "Item Cannot go into that Container" errors.
- All: Changed default engineering bag color to set it further apart from others.
- TBC: Fixed profession items sorting issue.
- TBC: Replaced guild bank icon that isn't available in these servers.
- All: Changed default mining bag color to set it more apart from others.
- Retail: updated for Chains of Domination
- All: fixed bug with the addon key bindings (thank you hoshbad)
- Burning Crusade: now compatible
- All Classic: fixed keyring sorting issue (thanks to jazminite)
- All: changed localization for the "Trade" filter (thanks to ork)
- All: You can now search items by uncollected appearances.
- All: Equipment set items will be sorted separately from normal equipment.
- All: Now works with latest version of Pawn addon.
- Retail: can now sort guild bank tabs.
- Retail: improved search on unorthodox items (ex: pets).
- Retail: Added heirloom quality filter.
- Retail: Made equipment set highlight color more different from heirlooms.
- Retail: added command-line only option to disable server side sorting for inventory (not release quality).
Bag Breakoption (was never implemented).
- Retail: fixed issue with junk icons.
- Retail: fixed issue with tooltips in profession window.
- Fixed issue hiding item slots introduced in Shadowlands.
- Fixed visual update issue with bank slots after purchase.
- Updated for Shadowlands.
- Retail: fixed issue with some allied race icons.
- Retail: fixed tooltip issues with caged pets and keystones.
- Retail: fixed search issue with champion/follower equipment.
- Fixed issues with rulesets.
- Fixed visual issue with ruleset configuration.
- Updated Chinese localization (by Adavak).
- Updated Korean localization (by chkid).
- Added recent races.
- Fixed issue making dropdowns unclickable.
- Updated for Visions of Nzoth.
- New owner selection menu.
- New frame selection menu.
- New icons in interface options.
- Upgraded interface options color picker design.
- Now, if no plugins like
Combuctor Scrapare installed, optionally marks sellable gray items with the default junk coin icon.
- Added some backwards compatibility for out of date plugins.
- Fixed issue with reappearing inactive widgets on scrollable menus.
- Fixed bug with data-broker display region.
- Now void storage and guild bank properly support Flash Find.
- Fixed multiple bugs with void storage.
- Added keyring.
- Added key sorting.
- Upgraded to Poncho-2.0 and Sushi-3.1.
- Reorganization of components shared functionality using Poncho-2.0 new features.
- Massive cleaning and standardizing of code into Ace-like modules using WildAddon-1.0.
- Moved internally used timer API to new library DelayMutex-1.0.
- No longer using taintable dropdown or static popup implementations.
- Sorting now even faster in most situations.
- Updated Korean localization (by chkmyid).
- Updated Taiwanese localization (by kalvin807).
- Sorting now much faster in most situations.
- Removed Heirloom item filter on classic servers.
- Fixed 2 sorting bugs, causing sorting to stop or enter a loop on very specific conditions on classic servers.
- Fixed issue with some container tooltips.
- Fixed small visual bug.
- Fixed issue with Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and Russian localization.
- Updated Chinese localization.
Can now sort items, even if the server doesn't support it:
- Bags and bank in classic.
- Void storage in retail.
- Sorting stops if entering combat.
- Tooltip counts now properly include items in the 1st bank slot.
- Fixed issue depositing items in the reagent bank.
- Fixed rare issue sorting the reagent bank.
- Fixed issue with button generation on classic servers, preventing frames from being disabled.
- Updated Chinese locales.
- Changed how tooltip instructions are internally generated.
- Internally changed how some tasks are scheduled with new delay API.
- Fixed issue which occurred when all rulesets were disabled.
- Fixed ordering issues with patron panel.
- Started internal file organization change (make sure to update addon while wow isn't running).
- Fixed issue with color settings.
- Fixed bug with herb pouches in classic servers (thank you Denzer - Mirage EU).
- Ammo pouches now colored the same as quivers.
- Added option to color soul bags.
- Added soul bag bottom filter.
- Now shows racial and gender based icons for offline characters instead of the current character 3D model.
- Fixed issue introduced last version which renamed the "All" options at each category.
Now compatible with World of Warcraft classic servers.
- Same version can run both on retail and classic.
- Does not support keyring yet (don't have a character with a key).
- Added filters specific for classic servers.
- Fixed an issue with subfilter selection.
- Added option for quiver coloring.
- Updated Ace libraries.
- Updated for Rise of Azshara.
- Fixed bank automatic sorting issue.
- Updated for World of Warcraft patch 8.1.5.
- Now shows item count tooltips for singleton characters in a server
Now handles server names differently, which should fix server specific issues
- You might need to re-login on some characters for their data to show
- Updated French and Russian localization.
- Fixed issue with bag toggle button.
- Fixed issue with splitting item stacks in the guild bank
- Fixed issue with character specific settings
- Fixed issue preventing Void Storage from working and that could also cause minor guild bank issues
- Fixed "numbered string" internal bug
- Fixed issue with auto display events.
- Added display event for scrapping machines.
- Added portrait icons for the remaining 4 allied races. Improved Nightborne and Goblin icons.
- Items now display the azerite and artifact alternative border artwork.
- Can now search for "azerite", "artifact" and "unusable" items. Keywords translated for the different locales.
- Redesigned color options panel.
- Fixed issue with disabling inventory or bag frames.
- Added patron list in the configuration options. See patreon.com/jaliborc to learn how to join the list.
- Fixed issue with double clicking the title bar.
- Fixed issue with Void Storage.
- Reduced tooltip count memory usage by about 80%.
- Fixed issue with updating inventory and bank frames.
- Fixed issue with properly marking the bank frame as "live" (not cached).
- Fixed issue with Aggra server.
- Updated for Battle for Azeroth
Another major internal update! Completely reworked the internal system for representing item data.
- The previous system, although more memory efficient, suffered from many problems. It would easily break with updates of the game. It required constant re-specification, making developing and maintaining plugins for other developers much harder.
- More importantly, the previous system was designed before the advent of Guild Banks. These were considered a set of bags controlled by the player character, which led to a whole set of issues. In the new system, this is no longer the case.
- Guilds are now considered independent entities from player characters.
- Tooltip counts now display icons for each owner and their portraits (characters and guilds are displayed separately).
- Now handles server names with spaces properly.
- Now handles the first 4 released allied races properly.
- Fixed issue with empty slots coloring according to bag types.
- Fixed issue with basic rulesets considering the reagent bank a normal bag.
- Fixed issue on realms that are not connected to other realms.
- Fixed issue on realms with hyphens on their names that caused other characters not to be browsable.
- Fixed multiple issues with character specific settings.
- Reset the character specific settings that were screwed up by the previous version.
- Fixed issue with deleting owner information.
- The money total tooltip now displays player icons just alike the tooltip counts.
- Fixed an issue when depositing items in the bank.
- Fixed an issue with the owner icon generator.
- Added back :GetItem API function of item buttons for legacy purposes (plugin support).
- Updated for Shadow of Argus
- Updated internal library (AceEvent) that reportedly was causing problems and preventing the program to load for users running other specific addons.
- Tagging release
- Updated for WoW patch 7.2
- New item layout that mimics more closely the behaviour of pre-7.1
- New "options" slashcommand option
- Minor internal changes
Complete overhaul of the configuration menus!
- Available options are now similar to the ones available in Bagnon.
- New frame customization options.
- New feature toggling options.
- New color options.
- Fixed issue with some UI elements in the bank frame.
- Added support for the old ruleset API, such that existing plugins still work.
Major update! The large majority of Combuctor now runs on the same code as Bagnon.
- This will allow to bring all of the features of Bagnon into Combuctor.
- This will also make Combuctor easier to keep up to date.
- Settings had to be reset.
- The API for registering item rulesets has been changed. New documentation and a legacy API translator will be up soon.
- Updated for Legion.
- Special thanks to Tuller and the community for updating the mod while I was away!
- Fixed flash find bug
- Updated for Fury of Hellfire
- Update for new library versions
- Updated for patch 6.1
- Fixed issue preventing proper stack splitting on right click.
- Fixed issue causing window to behave strangely when clicking on the "loot won" frame.
- Fixed issues with item coloring (ex: highlight item sets not working properly).
- No longer displays warning messages when depositing non-reagents in the bank or when the reagent bank is full.
- No longer causes cursor flickering at vendors.
The player dropdown list now displays all your connected realm characters.
- The new class and race introduced in 6.0.10 should help to keep the list manageable for players with many characters.
- Tooltips still only display players from the same faction (to keep tooltip sizes manageable) as only BOA accounts are sharable between these characters.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Now supports all the Blizzard item sorting features, such as:
- Ignoring bags for auto sort.
- Setting bags to a specific type of loot.
- Bags now display the number of empy slots available.
- Reagents now take priority in going to the reagent bank before other bag slots when depositing.
- Items in the bank reagents slot are now properly accounted on item tooltips.
Changed item glow flashes:
- Now are optional.
- If enabled, stay for a limited period of time, but remains with a bolder glow than regular items until the bag is closed or mouse over.
- Now the player dropdown list displays class colors and race icons. This should make it much easier to find players in long lists.
Now only characters from the same faction as yours will be displayed in the character list.
- You must login again in your characters so that BagBrother can learn their factions!
- Fixed issue preventing right clicking on the sort button to work at all.
- More minor bugfixes.
- Removed two developer files that caused error messages.
- Fixed initialization issue.
- Fixed bug causing tooltips not to appear on the reagents bank slot.
- Fixed issue preventing bank slots from being purchased.
- Fixed errors with player listing.
- Added auto sort/deposit reagents button to all windows.
- Redesigned search bar.
- Updated for Warlords of Draenor
- Updated for Siege of Ogrimmar.
- Added support for the new in-game store features.
- Fixed error affecting some users on login.
- Now border coloring features can be disabled at the interface options.
- Hopefully fixed issue causing item cooldowns and locked states to not be shown properly.
- Added missing french localization.
- Updated for patch Escalation.
Upgraded search engine, which means:
- Smarter syntax and better search results.
- Now items belonging to equipment sets are colored separately. Packed with ItemRack and Wardrobe support!
- Fixed bug causing error message on rare login situations.
- Updated for patch 5.2: The Thunder King!
- Fixed an issue causing some cached items to not display any icon.
- Small code optimizations.
- Added support for cooking bags.
- Fixed small but annoying localization bug.
- Updated for patch 5.1: Landfall!
- Updated Korean localization, by 노분노씹새끼.
- Tagging as release.
- Updated for compatibility with latest Scrap version.
- Updated and tested for Mists of Pandaria.
- Added monk class and pandaren race.
- Bug fixes.
- Added option to display item counts on tooltips
- Updated LibItemSearch (search engine) to latest version
- Fixed bug causing money frame tooltip to not show on mousehover
- Redesigned money frame tooltip
- Important hot hotfix
- Tagging release
- Preventing code taint
- Fixed a bug causing settings to not be saved between sessions.
- Now comes packed with BagBrother, an addon that stores bag, bank and vault data for offline viewing. This addon is shared with Bagnon.
- Added support for BagSync and Armory caching systems.
- Fixed a bug causing the frame selector to show at unusual situations
- Fixed bug causing BagSync support to not work properly
- Added portuguese translations
- Jaliborc: Updated for WoW 4.3
- Jaliborc: No more "Jaliborc" tag. If there is nothing there, it means it was me.
- Jaliborc: Tagging as release
- Jaliborc: The config has been divided into two windows - "General" & "Sets"
- Jaliborc: New options at the "General" window - "Display Sets on Left" and "Act as Interface Panel"
- Jaliborc: Estetical improvements to the "Sets" window
- Jaliborc: Removed unecessary code
- Jaliborc: The windows can no longer be dragged of the screen.
- Jaliborc: Tagging as release version
- Jaliborc: Fixed bug causing errors when opening the options menu
- Jaliborc: Added unusable item coloring
- Jaliborc: Improved the quality filter design
- Jaliborc: Remade the windows so that they tile when resizing instead of stretching
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug with the heirloom color
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug when clicking the money box
- Updated for WoW 4.2.0
- Tinkered a bit more with fixing frame positions to work properly when managed/unmanaged
- Removed keyring bits.
- Reworked the quality filter again to make it a bit more similar to the old style.
- Selecting no qualities on the quality filter will now show all items.
- Selecting a quality will now show items of that quality only.
- Modifier clicking a quality will add the quality to the selection.
- Added a fix for the issue people were having where the bank frame was not updating. Hopefully it works :)
- Fixed a bug causing empty item slots to not properly update in color when swapping bags of different types.
- Revamped the quality filter
- Clicking a quality button will now toggle showing that quality. Empty slots are shown regardless of quality selected.
- Modifier clicking an unchecked quality filter will select only that quality.
- Added heirlooms to the quality filter.
- The legendary filter also now includes artifacts.
- Fixed LibItemSearch reference in the TOC file to make it load on demand properly
- Localization bugfixes
- Fixed a bug preventing Combuctor from showing up when you visit a bank.
- Updated TOCs for 4.1
- Added a fix for the frame not remembering position issue
- Did a lot of restructuring, which probably will result in some bugs
- Tackle box fix (thanks JuddMan)
- Compatibility fixes for WoW 4.1
- 4.0.6 fixes (this version won't work with pre 4.0.6 versions)
- Added tacle box support (for reals this time?)
- Added BagSync support.
- Removed Bagnon_Forever from the main download. (It'll still work, though)
- Added tackle box support (I hope :P)
- Updated LibItemSearch, you can now perform tooltip searches via tt:<search>
- Added back missing BagnonForever + BagnonTooltips folders
- Fixed some compatibility issues with v4.0.1: specifically the player selector not working.
- Added back the BagnonForever + BagnonTooltips folders
- Updated for WoW v4.0.1
- Fixed a typo causing an error when moving an item onto an empty part of the Combuctor frame.
- Fixed a bug causing the bank frame to not display
- Fixed an error when picking up a bag
- Pushed in some changes I made in Bagnon. This should hopefully fix the bank frame issue.
- Added in quest item highlighting
- Added in empty slot coloring based on bag type
- Removed debug prints from the bank frame
- Updated for 3.3
- Updated LibItemSearch, adding in support for equipment sets (s:setname), item level (ilvl:level), and comparison operators (ex, q<=epic)
- Updated for 3.2
- Added currency tracking to the money frame tooltip, thanks to Nyghtingale
- Bagnon_Forever fixes
- Heavily revised text searches
- Pure text searches now only look at item names.
- t:<text> searches look at item type/subtype/equiploc information
- q:<text> searches look at quality information (ex, q:0 or q:epic)
- boe, bop, boa, bou, and quest perform tooltip searches for bind on x and quest item information.
- It is possible to negate a search (ex, !q:epic)
- It is possible to perform an intersection search (ex, q:epic&t:weapon for all epic weapons)
- It is possible to perform an union search (ex, t:weapon|t:armor for all items that are either armor or weapons).
- Bumped TOC for 3.1
- Added left side tabs (no GUI so far for it)
- Updated Russian localization
- Fixed some localization bugs
- Updated translations
- Fixed a minor tooltip issue
- Updated Chinese translation
- Turns out I was using my old wrath branch for BagnonForever + BagnonTooltips
- Made Bagnon_Forever not LOD
- Fixed a bug caused by missing localization files.
- Fixed a bug with version updating
- Fixed a bug with Bagnon_Forever
- A wrath compatible rewrite.
- Added the ability to resize the frame via dragging the bottom right corner
- Added the ability to customize which categories are displayed on the frames (/combuctor)
- Added the ability for developers to add in more sets and subsets to Combuctor
- Combuctor is still very much a beta at this point in time: The new features are very much a first draft.