Uploaded by GoldpawTheGreat
Uploaded Oct 7, 2019
Game Version 8.2.5
Size 3.02 KB
Bagnon_Garbage Change Log
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- ToC updates.
- Bump to WoW Client patch 8.2.5.
- Fix toc links.
- Updated for 8.2.0.
- Updated addon detection to avoid messing with the addon loading order.
- Updated toc display name to be in line with the main bagnon addon.
- Updated description links and team name.
- Added a code of conduct.
- Update TOC metadata.
- Update README description and links.
- Major code overhaul and optimization.
- Added auto-disable if Bagnon ItemInfo is loaded.
- Updated TOC & links.
- Updated TOC version to patch 8.1.0.
- Updated TOC version to 8.0.1.
- Updated readme with new BitBucket links. We're leaving GitHub.
- The gold coin icon is now only visible when a Merchant window is open. This is the same behavior as the Blizzard bags has.
- Added a gold coin icon for garbage that can be vendored for a price.
- Optimized the code slightly.
- Fixed some issues where the darker layer would disappear.
- Added an extra check for item quality to assure some special items like some keystones gets through the rarity control.
- Battle Pets should no longer be colored as trash.
- Fixed a nil bug that sometimes would occur when viewing the Guild Bank.
- Initial commit.