ATT-Classic 0.1.5 Release Notes
- Changing your Soft Reserve locally now sends an addon message to your guild and group.
- Updated the Warsong Gulch quests.
- Added Goblin & Gnomish Engineering quests
- Updated Lunar Festival quests and coordinates.
- You can once again left click the SR window.
- Verdant Sigil will now show up only for Night Elfs druids
- Ghost-o-plasm Round Up now shows up for Horde too
- Added a short description to one of the dungeon elders.
- Fixed a bunch of coordinates for the Elders.
ATT-Classic 0.1.4 Release Notes
Introducing the Soft Reserve MS > OS Loot System!
New with ATT-Classic Patch 0.1.4, you can now coordinate with your Raid/Guild Members and reserve 1 item per raid. The premise behind the system is to reduce competition on pieces and help regulate the flow of loot to your raid members. With the ability to see the Soft Reservations of other members of your raid, you can prioritize the pieces most valuable to you or choose the path of least resistance and go after pieces with less or no competition. When an item drops that only one person has Soft Reserved drops, then that item automatically goes to that person! If more than one person Soft Reserve an item, only those that Soft Reserved that specific item roll against each other.
This provides your Master Looter and Loot Council the opportunity to review the Soft Reservations of your raid and help your raid members make the best choice for themselves and the raid. You can see a few examples of Crieve's Guild <All The Things> on Atiesh using this system in their Molten Core raids (Example: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/538652053) on his Twitch channel! (https://www.twitch.tv/crieve/)
To Soft Reserve an item:
Members of your Guild / Raid with ATT-Classic can assign their reserve on their end using '!sr itemID' or '!sr itemLink'. They can also look through the loot lists provided in ATT by turning on Debug Mode.
Members of your Guild / Raid WITHOUT ATT-Classic can assign their reserve by whispering the Master Looter with '!sr itemID' or '!sr itemLink'. The raid does not have to be active to do this and you can whisper any of the Master Looter's alts assuming they have ATT-Classic installed.
To Check the Soft Reservations of an item:
If you have ATT-Classic installed, you can type '/sr' to show the Soft Reservates window.
You can also whisper the Master Looter '?sr itemID' or '?sr itemLink'. This is only effective for members of the Master Looter's group. If they are not in a group, it shows everyone.
Contributions by Crieve:
- Added the 'Soft Reserve' Loot System based on feedback provided by Dizplaced.
- Fixed a couple of incorrect profession tags.
- Fixed a couple of faction tags in Mulgore.
- Fixed some crafted blacksmithing item flags.
- Ornate Mithril Boots is not unobtainable.
- Gnomish and Goblin Engineering can now be filtered.
- Fixed Schematic: Lil' Smoky and Schematic: Pet Bombling.
- Professions are now automatically filtered based on what your character knows. (You must open your professions to cache them!)
- Fixed an issue with the Quest Chain Requirements popout. The gnomish and goblin engineering specific recipes are now marked as such.
- Corrected an issue with sourceQuests in the tooltip. Added the initial files for Armor and Weaponsmithing.
- Added weaponsmithing specializations.
- Marked all of the Blacksmithing specializations accordingly.
- Added the Explorers' League Commendation.
- Added the Winter Veil Disguise Kit.
- Moved The Demon Forge to Blacksmithing Quests.
- Added map files for AB and WSG.
- Fixed a bunch of missing icons from the UI. Marked the Insignia of the Black Guard as Weaponsmithing only.
- Updated the Raid Assistant.
- You can now change the Loot Threshold using the Raid Assistant.
- Confront Yeh'kinya is both Obtainable and NOT Horde Only.
- The addon now auto-confirms reservervations and shows the reserverations in the tooltip.
- You can now see all of the Soft Reserves you've established, even for those not in your party.
- Added the Pirate's Footlocker.
- Added Cuergo's Hidden Treasure.
- Added the Green Hills of Stranglethorn.
- You can now choose to Lock the Soft Reserves.
- The Blackhand's Command quest is now in the game.
- Added the hidden "Attunements" window. You'll see. (feature available in 0.1.5)
- Updated The Lord of Blackrock quest in BWL.
- Added buttons for synchronizing the Soft Reserves.
- You can now query the Soft Reserves for a given item by using '?sr itemID' or '?sr itemLink'. You can check your Soft Reserve by using '?sr'.
- You can now delete entries in the Soft Reserve list. (Particularly useful for Master Looters.)
- Added the interface option for showing the Soft Reserves in the Tooltip.
- You can now query the Soft Reserve list for your current group from the Master Looter.
Contributions by Peter Morgan:
- Corrected races property for Compendium of the Fallen item/quest
- Fixed a few Priest and Warlock only quests
- Added Alterac Valley battleground quests
- Marked WSG and AV factions obtainable
- Marked quests unavailable until Phase 5 per #66
- Added quest 3366 to NYI
- And a ton more quests... (Crieve is lazy, but there is a CHUNK of quests in the log.)
Contributions by TKTalonzor:
- Added some Winter Veil Quests.
- Added cooking skill required to "The Hero of the Day".
- Sorted the patrol vendors in Desolace, Added missing reward from ":Battle of Darrowshire" quest, Added comment to fishing quest in Darkshore and sorted some world drops.
- Added Dwarf Hunter - Tame beast chain quest
- Added a few world rares
- Sorted some world drops
- Added Winter Veil Christmas Gifts
- Fixed issue #64
- A call for arms: Plaguelands - marked as breadcrumb
- Added missing quests for warlock dreadsteed quest
- Added/sorted quests and rewards in AV (Horde/Alliance)
- Added more winter veil tree quests
- Marked quest "The Spirits of Stonetalon" as breadcrumb (horde)
- Warlocks skill 1H Mace removed
- Summon Dreadsteed quest marked for warlocks only.
- Added Red and Green Winter Hats to dungeons bosses
- Added quest pick up coords for Pusillin and the Elder Azj'Tordin
- Sorted some quests in Thousand Needles, Arathis Highlands Dun Morogh and Stranglethorn Vale
- Added PVP quests for Warsong Gulch and added a few missing quests in Alterac Valey
- Fixed Assisting Arch Druid Runetotem quest
- Marked Elixir of Greater Firepower available from phase 5
- Marked Elmore's Task quest as breadcrumb
- Added rogue quests @ Ravenholdt
- Added more AV quests
- More world drops and winter veil quests
- Added Racial mount vendors
- Marked Elemental Fire transmute as available from phase 5
- Marked Stoley's Debt quest as breadcrumb
- Added zone drop @ Duskwood
- Reworked the PVP section (in progress)
- Added AV reputation vendors
- Marked Ironband Wants You! #707 and The Lost Dwarves #2398 as breadcrumbs
- Marked Syndicate Emblems #6701 as repeatable
- Added the rogue quest "Junkboxes Needed"
- Sorted The Sparklematic 5200! quests in Gnomeregan (3 machines)
- Marked "Morgan Stern #1260" and "Tabetha's Task #2861" as breadcrumbs
- The Cuergo's Gold quest #2882 is now given by the item "Cuergo's Treasure Map #9254"
- Added Hunter, Paladin, Warrior class quests
- Added/Converted objects into quest providers
- Adding Lunar Festival data
- Added Azeroth Elders - (coord. check in progress)
- Added lunar festival elder quests coords
- Added Mailbox items and linked the engineering schematics to the quests (removed the vendor)