Uploaded by Viper_TBA
Uploaded Jun 18, 2013
Size 166.60 KB
- You can now customize the message strings used for when people go on- and offline. This means you can localize it and do whatever you want with it.
- The new customized message string accepts some identifiers. Read the newly added help for instructions.
- Added a help section to the add-on. Click the question mark icon next to the close icon in the options window.
- Help also explains the "Slave Mode".
- Removed the option to include time as this is now an identifier for the message string.
- The Curse package actually works now... Sorry! :(
- Actually contains version 1.2.0 updated code.
- Now installs the /vtcag script file.
- New option called "Slave mode" added. Will allow other add-ons to send online/offline messages to TCAG to use the display modes available in TCAG (so they don't have to make something similar, when I can just open up my add-on for it). Enabling slave mode means TCAG will no longer report on its own and only process messages from other add-ons. Look forward to an upcoming version of Valyrie's Friends Enhanced which will take advantage of this.
- Changed the options window code to a newer version.
- Slightly adjusted the test message system (for instance the messages are now cleared on stop).
- Actually fixed the issue with right aligned text placed close to the right border of the screen.
- Fixed dedicated window resetting its position if placed too far to the right.
- Added option for controlling the text alignment.
- Added option for setting the time it takes for the text to appear.
- Added option for setting the time it takes for the text to fade out.
- Added option for setting the amount of pixels it will travel when sliding in from either side.
- New dedicated window option for showing the messages. This one is super sexy! :P
- Lovely options UI instead of slash commands (those have gone away, but it can still open/close the options window).
- Fixed so people on your ignore list won't show notifications. This happened when a friend was added to your ignore list. Funcom doesn't remove the friend from the friends list in that case and thus my add-on didn't know any better.
- Now keeps the different lists up-to-date during gameplay.
- Initial release.