"Changelog guy is making pumpkin soup right now so this is a soup-er spooky changelog"
- Remember to delete the Pixelmon configs and any of Pixelmon's external JSONs before updating to a new version. See: Updating Pixelmon - Pixelmon Wiki
- Added Spirit Breloom
- Added Spirit Cresselia
- Added Spirit Dragapult
- Added Spirit Drakloak
- Added Spirit Dreepy
- Added Spirit Eevee
- Added Spirit Espeon
- Added Spirit Flareon
- Added Spirit Glaceon
- Added Spirit Jolteon
- Added Spirit Leafeon
- Added Spirit Mareanie
- Added Spirit Milotic
- Added Spirit Mimikyu
- Added Spirit Porygon2
- Added Spirit Regieleki
- Added Spirit Shroomish
- Added Spirit Suicune
- Added Spirit Sylveon
- Added Spirit Toxapex
- Added Spirit Umbreon
- Added Spirit Vaporeon
- Updated Gligar
- Updated Gliscor
- Updated Lampent
- Updated Chandelure
- Updated Vending Machine
- Added Stone Graveyard
- Added Swamp Graveyard
- Added a battle config category (Reset your hocon to see this)
- Added allowCatchCombo config option
- Added a config option for Den spawning on liquids.
- Added config options for Boss levels.
- Shiny Pokemon now have gold names in battle
- Added new config options to control breeding regional forms by dimension.
- Battle errors will now export to their own log files.
- Added a config to allow/deny juice crafting.
- Added the Strike and Ashen robes.
- Added settings to allow fine tuning of Catch combos
- Added a set of config options to control Master/Park ball use at specific star levels.
- Added a config option to allow only trhe leader of a raid to catch after a win.
- Added a set of config options to set the health percentage Raid captures are calculated at.
- Added 52 miscellaneous items for use, be it for quests, interfaces, etc.
- Added Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White, and Black Flute.
- Dens can now spawn in mesas.
- Dens can now also spawn in modded biomes.
- Z-Move button is now disabled in raids.
- Low level raids are now harder.
- Dens now spawn less frequently.
- Dens and Pokestops are no longer affected by movement plates. The gif was funny but people complained...
- Change some icon position icons in the battle GUI.
- Raid end screen now shows shininess.
- Dens will now spawn in the Nether.
- Max imprint for a TM is now shown to the client, even if altered.
- Added emissive texture to Noivern.
- Dens can now be broken in survival with repeat hits with a pickaxe.
- Added Park Balls to the default boss drops.
- Rebalanced default raid drops.
- Added an engage distance setting for NPCs with a "x and engage" (i.e. walk and engage) AI mode
- Added a spawning tweak to increase pokemon levels when spawning at a lower y axis (in caves)
- Berry juice now has variable boosts based on what ingredients were used.
- Summer Raichu now has the stats of Alolan Raichu.
- Evolving a Magby while your party contains a Special form Slugma will now make the Magmar gain the special form as well.
- Badge cases can now be equipped to show off all the badges inside it on your player model.
- Drowned world can now be left by sinking/rising.
- Added success argument type.
- Defeat wild objective not triggering if KO was indirect (eg poison)
- Fixed Ultra Space movement being sluggish
- Fixed issues with breedlogic always giving alolan forms of pokemon.
- Raid blacklist now works as intended.
- Fixed issues with sounds for forms of a pokemon mixing with the sounds of the parent species.
- Fixed OTs being wiped, and add recovery for lost OT UUIDs.
- Fixed issues with the battle music causing crashes if the sound manager was reloaded during the game session.
- Level and egg move icons are correctly positioned in Pokemon's learnlist.
- Fixed issues with the superUniversalTM and universalTM config options.
- Argument.cast not reverting to default value if cast failed.
- Fixed dynamaxed ditto taking over the world.
- Dynamax state now resets after a raid.
- Ultra Space lets you go home instead of murdering you.
- Alolan Grimer will now count as Dark type for Pancham to evolve.
- Fixed a missing particle effect with Arceus spawning.
- Fixed a crash from cushion chair when interacting with a dye of a color the chairs don't have.
- Fixed a Raid infinite spawn loop.
- Fixed streetlights not hanging properly.
- Fixed Legendary despawn config option ignoring a change.
- Fixed spectators being able to send out Pokémon.
- Fixed shiny Gigantamax Urshifu sprites being incorrect.
- Fixed Creator Lucario sprite.
- Fixed Eggs' underlying species being revealed by PC searching.
- Optimized isLegendary - Now using an EnumSet rather than an ArrayList
- Optimized isUltraBeast - Now using an EnumSet rather than an ArrayList
- Optimized TileEntityBerryTree - Reduced calls to getting blocks from world
- Optimized DateObjective in Quests
- Optimized Pixelmon entity despawning
- Optimized ExtraStats
- Fixed Ditto's move set not resetting on switch out and faint
- Fixed PokeDex and TrainerCard showing disabled generations of Pokemon
- Fixed PokeGifts allowing transferring untradable Pokemon
- Fixed evolution not happening if you cancelled learning a move beforehand
- Fixed crash when using the Z-Move form of Weather Ball in weather
- Delta Stream can no longer be overridden by normal weather.
- Weather created by Desolate Land, Primordial Sea and Delta Stream no longer stay on the battle if defeated by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker, Teravolt or Turboblaze.
- Foresight now fails against Pokemon with Foresight status and ignores evasion.
- Mean Look now ends on the same turn its user fainted.
- Fixed an issue with Trace not properly copying an opponent's ability.
- Fixed targeting issues with triple and horde.
- Z-Parting Shot now correctly heals on switchout.
- Dynamax Ditto will now copy movesets on Transform.
- Splash, High Jump Kick, and Magnet Rise now correctly fail when affected by Gravity.
- Chilan Berry now only affects Normal type.
- Contrary and Simple will no longer affect Z-Moves.
- ZStatusMoves use their base accuracy now, instead of always hitting.
- Z-Me First will now correctly copy moves.
- Weather no longer overrides No Guard if a player is using a move that has its accuracy affected by weather.
- Counter, Mirror Coat, and Metal Burst can now break a Substitute.
- Bolt Beak and Fishous Rend no longer do enough damage to remove a Pokemon from existence.
- Destiny Bond is no longer spammable.
- AI will no longer spam just Stealth Rock.
- Copycat can no longer copy Max moves.
- Fixed Minior not swithing back to Meteor form upon health recovering to above 50%.
- Fixed Minior removing entry hazards upon entering the battle.
- Fixed an issue with npc switching in double battles.
- Wild Charge now makes contact.
- Fixes Emergency Exit causing a crash.
- Fixed Dark-types not being immune to Mirror Coat.
- Fixed Ghost-types not being immune to Counter.
- Fixed an issue in Raids, not being able to catch after battle.
- Fixed Obstruct not dropping physical attackers' defense.
- Fixed BreakneckBlitz being incorrectly typed in weather (i.e. against Groudon would be not very effective due to the harsh sunlight).
- Fixed Max Moves not using their own targeting properties.
- Fixed trainers being able to Mega and Dynamax at the same time.
- Fixed Crowned Zacian and Zamazenta typing in battle.
- Synchronize nature swap now has one roll chance per Pokemon.
- Fixed Misty Terrain not preventing bad status conditions for Pokémon on the ground when attacked by Pokemon flying.
- Pokemon with Guts will no longer receive Guts' attack boost the turn they wake up from Sleep.
- Knock Off will now correctly remove Red Card instead of Red Card switching out the Knock Off user.
- Knock Off now correctly does not remove the target's held item if the Knock Off user faints from Rough Skin, Iron Barbs, or Rocky Helmet.
- Fixed Receiver & Power of Alchemy stating they were switching from the ability that they were switching to.
- Fixed Encore only lasting for two turns instead of 3.
- Trying to Paralyze a Sleeping opponent will no longer state that they are already paralyzed.
- Fixed an issue with AbsolutePositionObjective
- Fixed a rare crash with flagActions
- PokemonObjective now works for empty spec, this fixes some default quests
- Battle End tasks now work properly, and hold an extra parameter.
- Fixed the ApricornWatered event
- Added a BerryWatered event.
- Added a HyperTrainEvent.
- ItemUIElement now has baked model support, so can be used for actual items.
- Split out ItemUIElement's sprite sheet into separate files.
- Added PlayerPartyStorage#queryResourceLocationExistence. Allows checking for the existence of a specific ResourceLocation on the client.
- Added PlayerPartyStorage#registerKeyListener and PlayerPartyStorage#deregisterKeyListener. Allows containers with an ItemUIElement in them to listen for key presses by registering a callback method.
- Updated SpawnerCoordinator to use ExecutorService
- EnumSpecies.legendaries and EnumSpecies.ultraBeasts are now
- All other form lists in EnumSpecies have been converted from
- Added 'unsafe' methods to the
IPixelmonBankAccountManagerso you don't have to use optionals all the time IPixelmonBankAccountManager#getBankAccountUnsafe(UUID) and IPixelmonBankAccountManager#getBankAccountUnsafe(EntityPlayerMP)
- Added NBT boolean tag Unequippable, which can be applied to equippable items such as badges to make them not so.
- Server resource packs (the one in server.properties) now has a max size of 600 MB, up from 50 MB.
- The shrine interact events now provide the instance of the tile entity that was interacted with.
- Updated for 8.3.1
- Added a bypass permission for the /hatch command pixelextras.hatch.cooldown.bypass
- Removed Phione from the legendary list
- Added a bypass permission to /tradesim untradeable pokemon pixelextras.tradesim.bypass.untradeable
- Added evdrop arg for the /wiki command
- Fix a NPE
- New wiki command /wiki spawn <pokemon> which will display more accurate informations for the pokemon!
- Updated for 8.3.1