FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.12-1.12.2-1.1.0
Initial update to fix some various issues player's have reported and to update a few mods fixing some critical bugs. Also, Wireless Crafting Terminal by TheRealp455w0rd is now re-enabled, it wasn't disabled on purpose (just didn't notice it).
- Biomes O' Plenty by Glitchfiend (184.108.40.2067 > 220.127.116.119)
- Added a bitmask before checking the block below a sapling. Should prevent mangrove saplings from randomly popping off of sand.
- Properly fixed ocean biomes in the Nether.
- /dank/null by TheRealp455w0rd (1.0.11 > 1.0.13)
- Made recipes cheaper as per request from DW20.
- Removed automatic updating of CCL from
- ElecCore | Rendering Library by Elec332 (1.8.432 > 1.8.433)
- Updated Forestry support.
- Reworked config serializing.
- Changed object registering to use the Forge events.
- Made grid system more modular & customizable.
- Fixed FML warnings when registering recipes.
- Fixed a small issue in
- Fixed tiles being loaded in unloaded chunks.
- Fixed an incorrect mod blaming because of a small oversight.
- Iron Backpacks by gr8pefish (3.0.0 > 3.0.1)
- Added data carry-over to the backpack upgrading recipe. No more lost items and upgrades.
- Added a global blacklist to allow pack makers to stop given items or NBT tags from being inserted into the backpack.
- Added Inventory Tweaks support.
- Added additional points upgrade. Super duper useful right now. I swear.
- Fixed an issue where closing the backpack would cause a casting error.
- Just Enough Resources (JER) by Way2muchnoise (0.8.5.27 > 0.8.6.28)
- Added a profiling blacklist, fixing an uncaught exception.
- MeeCreeps by McJty (0.1.1beta > 0.1.3beta)
- The MeeCreep now handles unbreakable or not-allowed blocks much better in many of the actions (like flatten area, build house or dig tunnel), and will simply skip the blocks it cannot handle instead of getting stuck on them (and, sometimes, even duplicating the blocks).
- Bug fix when an inventory (chest) is removed while the MeeCreeps is already navigating to it.
- Actually Additions
I:"What is 11"to 0.
- Custom Main Menu
- Fixed file encoding - Blame text formatting!
- Just Enough Resources (JER)
- Re-generated the config file.
- Fixed a recipe conflict by making you craft diamond chips from diamond nuggets.