Uploaded by 13rac1
Uploaded Apr 5, 2020
Game Version 1.16-Snapshot
Size 26.41 KB
Adds hierarchical block decay. Slows the actual block to water/air clearing process, but makes gravel, sand, clay, and moss become renewable resources.
- Edge blocks decay through the decay hierarchy before disappearing.
- Blocks decay upstream in stream beds, if the downstream block is the next decay target.
- Cobblestone and Stone Bricks grow moss near water.
- Cobblestone -> Mossy Cobblestone -> Gravel
- Stone Bricks -> Mossy Stone Bricks -> Gravel
- Grass Path -> Grass -> Dirt -> Coarse Dirt -> Gravel
- Gravel -> Sand -> Clay(rarely) -> Air/Water.