Uploaded by oitsjustjose
Uploaded Oct 6, 2020
Game Version 1.15.2
Size 88.81 KB
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.15 Versions
V-Tweaks Changelog MC 1.15.x
- Bumped Forge and MCP mappings
- Pack version for the mod's resources
- Peaceful Surface now only affects natural spawns. Mob spawners above sea level will now work, as well as other non-natural spawns
- The hoe is now used for tool efficiency tweaks to maintain parity with 1.16 -- hoes are now most effective against cacti, leaves and hay bales.
/givecommand appearing to drop an extra item that didn't exist
- Challenger Mobs' blacklist is now based on the name you use when you
/summonthem!! This makes it much easier to determine whether or not a mob is the right one, so I hope that helps 😄
- Unused config for spawning baby animals. This was a 1.14 thing only and I don't even remember if I properly implemented it tbh.
- [Hopefully] fixed issues with ChallengerMob particles
- Fixed Pillagers being able to become challengers, rendering them useless without their crossbow
The 1.15 Update!
- Cake Tweaks not working -- definitely does now!
- Player Arm Swing Parity feature -- it's a part of 1.15 Java