V-Tweaks Changelog MC 1.14.x
This is the final update to the 1.14 version of V-Tweaks. No further support will be provided. Please move to 1.15+ 😄
/givecommand appearing to drop an extra item that didn't exist
- Challenger Mobs' blacklist is now based on the name you use when you
/summonthem!! This makes it much easier to determine whether or not a mob is the right one, so I hope that helps 😄
- Unused config for spawning baby animals. This was a 1.14 thing only and I don't even remember if I properly implemented it tbh.
- [Hopefully] fixed issues with ChallengerMob particles
- Fixed Pillagers being able to become challengers, rendering them useless without their crossbow
- Cake Tweaks not working
- Forge dependency to stable (28.2.0)
- Challenger Mob config for disabling their custom name tags
Challenger Mobs are now defended from fire damage without a fire resistance potion
- This prevents you from sapping the effect from the mob, if you have mods that add those enchantments
- This shows the hurt animation once every so-often, but rest assured no damage is being done
- This still fixes the concerns of spoofing them with lava or fire
- Broken localization on Man Pants
- Mobs dying without death animation (immediately disappearing on death)
New damage effects to some challenger mobs!
- Arcane Challengers inflict blindness, withering and levitation on hit
- Hungry Challengers inflict 30s of Hunger II
- Lingering Challenger Mob Particles
- Debug statements spamming the game console
- [Configurable] Colored particle effects for challenger mobs (see #62)
- Challenger Mob items not being reassigned correctly if the original mob held something (e.g. skeletons)
- Broken death messages and damage source names
- You can now apply any armor to your pet! Just throw armor near it, and it will pick it up!
- You can also throw weapons at it (if the config is enabled - if it is not it'll throw the item back at you)
- You can upgrade its armor any time, and in doing so get the old armor back
- You can forcefully remove the old armor back by right clicking while sneaking on your pet
Imperishable Logic for Armor
- Salvaged armor is now moved to your inventory (or thrown at you in world)
- Salvaged armor cannot be equipped
- No more dumb stuff with how armor is calculated or what the damage source is
- Taking no damage / less damage from any source at all, with or without armor on and with or without imperishable
- Fix armor defense values including an imperishable armor piece that shouldn't be able to protect
- Fixed armors not taking any damage when hurting the player
- Welcome message showing more than once
- Welcome message shown status is now stored as a
WorldCapabilityinstead of within the player, so updating will show players this message ✨one more time✨.
- Imperishable now damages from the correct source, instead of from a generic source
- Sapling Self-Planting not working
- Welcome Notification not respecting its config option
- Sapling self-planting no longer uses a fake player (I don't know why I did that in the first place?!?)
- Sapling self-planting will plant if the block is normally replaceable on use.
- Enchantment Descriptions Compat
- Imperishable applying armor defense to damage that shouldn't be reduced by armor (e.g. fall damage being reduced by armor).
- Peaceful Surface preventing non-monster spawns
- Arm Swing Parity!
A feature ported from the 1.15 snapshots (which was ported from Bedrock Edition)
Forces the player's arm to swing when:
- Interacting with entities (e.g. milking, shearing, mounting)
- Placing boats
- Using buckets
- Catching fish in buckets
This has a config option to disable the entire thing, of course.
- Crop Helper logic - #629afb4
- Delay in right-clicking a crop and the player's arm swinging - #629afb4
It's one of those days 😐 I'm having issues with Client/Server relations a lot today.
- Server-side crash with Imperishable (the hurt animation, specifically)
- Actually fixed that Peaceful Surface server-side crash 🤔
- Arm swing when using the Crop Tweak to harvest a crop (this was work, but I felt like it was worth it)
- Crop re-plant sound when using the Crop Tweak to harvest a crop
- Sound when using an imperishable tool with only 1 durability left
- New sound when when striking with an imperishable foe with only 1 durability left
New text when you go to attack with a broken sword that is saved by imperishable
- As always this is localizable 😄
- Crop tweak not working on Cocoa or Nether Wart
- Imperishable armor with durability > 1 not taking damage ever
- Imperishable sword being able to break
- Tool efficiency allowing your tool to break a block with Imperishable and 1 durability left
- Lumbering taking insane durability from your axe
- Tool Durability tooltip being 1 higher than actual
- Server crash with Peaceful Surface
- Lumbering now only breaks what logs it can before the tool breaks. It will leave your tool with 1 durability and the tree entact.
- Cutting leaves with lumbering doesn't take durability
- Config Option for disabling any modifications to despawn timers at all
- Items despawning if Item Despawn Timer set to -1
- Config options for item despawning to be more descriptive
- Imperishable enchant causing weird visual glitch on tools
- Imperishable enchant not working on sword attacks
- Imperishable enchant not working on sword breaking blocks
- Imperishable enchant not working on armor
What won't be coming
- Sheep Dye Fix - may return if still needed
- Horse Armor Recipes
What's ready but doesn't work yet
- Cake drops - they're implemented but forge isn't firing the event that it utilizes
What's changed with the port
- Crop Harvest Tweak doesn't swing arm (I can't figure this out w/o using packets)
- Imperishable - I can't figure out how to add the Book to nether fortress loot, so the recipe is an anvil recipe of Unbreaking III books on both sides.
- All texts are now translatable - this includes ChallengerMobs' names, the welcome text on first world join, and more.