- Challenger Mobs config for disabling custom name tags
- Crash on right-click of block when the CropHelper blacklist config item is invalid
- HOTFIX: Remove debug console logs when lumbering
- Lumbering will now break tools again
- Lumbering won't break tools with Imperishable
- Lumbering respects Forge Energy capabilities
- Lumbering respects CoFH Energy and other mods using the Energy NBT tag.
- Lumbering (Backport from 1.14 version)
- Crash if ChallengerMobs Rarity less than or equal to 0
- Debug output when throwing concrete powder with ConcreteTweaks enabled
- ConcreteTweaks: Throwing a concrete powder item from your inventory into water will turn it into a concrete block! This also works with dispensers.
- Config option for PeacefulSurface Y requirements
- Config for whether or not lumbering chops down leaves with the tree
- Lumbering wood-chopping algorithm: * It now cuts down all of most trees! No more static pattern, now uses recursion to detect trees better
- Updater URL (for the Mods GUI screen)
- Adventurer's Toolbox compat to Lumbering recipe
- Peaceful Surface feature to use Sea Level instead of "surface" guesstimate.
- Peaceful Surface feature now does a better guesstimate at what's the 'surface' of a world
- Fix crash on dedicated server with Peaceful Surface feature.
This is the "Cleanup" update; it removes a lot of features that were weird, useless, or just didn't flow right with MC or Modded MC You'll need to re-generate your config file
- Multifaceted, Hypermending, Autosmelt and Stepboost enchantments
- Loss prevention features (the ones where obisidian / cactus / others would just pop into your inventory)
- Stack Tweaks
- Leaf Eater
- Glitching Item Fixes
- Mob Killer (For pigmen, bats, overworld withers)
- Extra smeltables
- Torch Helper
- Ping Damage Protection
- Challenger Mobs now only drop one item - Not sure what ever convinced me they should drop two...
- Peaceful Surface: prevents enemies from spawning on the surface, except for nights of a new moon
The 1.10.x branch is now only under a "as-needed" updating basis; only widespread game-crashing bugs will be Fixed
- Loss-prevented blocks not being picked up by fake-player type breaking blocks.
- Config option for blacklisting entities for Challenger Mobs.
- Stepboost sometimes not working (see below):
- Stepboost sneak toggle. It's not something I could necessarily get working. PR's accepted if you propose a fix
- Unused Sleeping Bag config
- Overall Enchantment system restructure. No user-visible changes.
- Change everything to the new Forge Registry system
The 1.11.x branch is now only under a "as-needed" updating basis; my current code focus is 1.10.2 and 1.12
- 1.12 version! Most things work short of JEI integration (pending)
- Sleeping Bags. Dumb feature, didn't work well, and wasn't done well by me. "Sleeping Bag" beds should work as plain beds.