Changelog - Thermal Series
- Localization updates for German, Japanese, and Italian.
- Corrects an issue with the Tinker Bench crashing with certain fluid containers.
- Plates and Coins will be hidden from JEI and Creative unless Thermal Expansion is installed. :)
- Cells will more properly restrict the types of transfer allowed per side.
- Optimizes backend behavior for Capability handling on most Tile Entities.
- Blocks should more reliably connect to various transport solutions in all cases.
- Some mod compatibility for Quark.
- Cells can now have I/O sides.
- Changes sided extraction behavior for I/O sides to be more restrictive (this generally makes automation more intuitive).
- Improves lighting for Cells.
Overhauls wrench behavior - it rotates more stuff now. :)
- I'm sure this will break something. Let's see what.
- Corrected a minor issue with Tinker Bench drain behavior.
- Energy Cells enchanted with Holding will now correctly keep all of their stored energy when placed.
- Adjusts minimum fuel value limits for dynamos.
- Correct a bug with recipe mangling and dedicated servers.
- Correct a couple of incorrect recipes with invalid inputs.
- CraftTweaker support is now provided. (Thanks Jared!)
- Provides LOTS of water.
- Does not auto-output.
Energy and Fluid Cells
- Store Energy or Fluids
- Sides and flow amounts can be configured.
- Generally used for making Coke and Charcoal.
- Base power is 1/4 of other machines (5 RF/t).
- Crude Oil
- Heavy Oil
- Light Oil
- Refined Fuel
- Creosote Oil
- Bituminous Sand
- Capacitato - a basic battery made with a Potato.
- Corn - crop and seeds. Trade with a villager to obtain.
- Many new machine recipes have been added.
- Perspicacious Stew, which grants Clarity (+40% XP) for one minute on consumption.
- Three new Dies for the Multiservo Press for packing and unpacking recipes.
- Coal Coke has been renamed to "Coke" and will probably have the internal ID changed in the future.
- Energy values for tools have been adjusted.
- Many, many textures have been adjusted and refined. (Thanks floofHips!)
- Prismarine Rails are now faster underwater.
- Tinker Bench can now extract fluid from Potion Bottles.
- Tools can now be enchanted.
- New extra materials, for future implementation/use.
- Adds enable/disable options for Thermal ore generation.
- Fixes a recipe desync issue.
- Prevents a crash when other mods would incorrectly grab unobtainable items.
- Fixes a minor issue with Patchouli integration.
Initial 1.16 release! Same as 1.15.2-1.0.0; systems changed to conform to vanilla where necessary.
- New machine recipes to support new vanilla 1.16 features.
- Armor no longer shows obscure stat boosts (such as Hazard Resistance).
- Ore generation parameters and rarity have been adjusted.
- JEI support for Catalysts. :)
Thermalpedia - a guidebook!
- Requires Patchouli.
- Thanks very much to the team who wrote (and rewrote) this, notably ShinyPorygon and Hekera.
- Updated numerous textures, such as Enderium parts and Thermal Innovation tools.
- Fixed a crash with the FluxoMagnet.
- Minor bugfixes involving the Fluid Encapsulator.
- Added more ways to get rubber. :)
- Adjusted augment scaling on the Flux Capacitor.
- Fixed a corner case issue which allowed the Tinker Bench to overwrite an augment with a different one.
- Elemental mobs no longer spawn above light level 7.
- Corrected an issue with certain recipes not working properly in the Sequential Fabricator.
- It has 9 slots instead of 18 now, but they are smarter.
- The tank is included by default.
- It will not craft complex things involving NBT data.
- New machine textures! Thanks floofHips! :)
- Corrected an issue with the Fluxsaw not using Radius Augments properly.
- Minor bugfixes related to recipe processing and tank displays.
- A lot more mod compatibility recipes for Thermal machines. Thanks ShinyPorygon!
- Corrected a recipe error with the Induction Smelter.
- A lot of mod compatibility recipes for Thermal machines.
- Many new Tags to better aid in item filtering.
- Adjusted wrench behavior for better interoperability with other mods.
- Renamed a couple of items - this will generate a missing item warning if you have an existing world. It's fine, really - you wouldn't have had these legitimately anyway.
- Tectonic Grenades now destroy Grass and Mycelium.
- Various forms of energy transport should now connect to the coil end of a Dynamo.
- Reduced mob volume even more.
- Config option actually works as intended; ores generate.
Good job - you found bugs! This update has lots of bugfixes.
- Fire Charge crafting recipes for Bronze, Invar, Electrum, Constantan.
- Various machine recipes.
- World generation can now be disabled for any of the given ores. You'll find the config file in the saves/serverconfig folder inside your world save.
- Beekeeper and Hazmat armors will take damage when protecting from their respective effects.
- Detonator can no longer change to Detonate mode if no TNT is primed.
- Diving and Hazmat armors have improved (and no longer bugged) additional air logic. Air lasts roughly 5x and 2.5x longer, respectively.
- Elemental mob Spawn Eggs have been moved to the Thermal Series Items tab. No, Creative Search cannot find them. JEI can. This is a Mojang issue.
- Flux Capacitor now has 2 Augment slots.
- Glacial Grenades, Explosives, and Minecarts deal a small amount of damage.
- Hazmat armor now properly protects from lightning damage, Chilled, and Shocked status effects.
- Hazmat armor no longer crashes the game when protecting from Poison or Wither.
- Improved the "Clear" tooltip for Tanks and Energy Coil GUI Elements. (Hold Alt or Shift while hovering to see it.)
- Perennial crops have had their BlockState, Loot Tables, and growth logic adjusted to be less confusing when using mods that make guesses about BlockStates. ;)
- Potion Augments will now only increase Duration up to 1 hour (72000 ticks).
- Potion Augments will now only increase Level up to 4 (Amplifier 3).
- Retooled a number of backend packages.
- Shift + Right Click will no longer attempt to insert Augments into the Augmentation Panel.
- Tinker Bench GUI Mode Button now has tooltips.
- Various items now have Tags.
- Various recipes adjusted for Tag support.
- Alchemical Quiver now has proper icons when it has Arrows but no Potion.
- Elemental mobs now move, spawn, and have loot tables.
- Elemental mob sounds are now quieter with distance. They're still probably too loud but at least it attenuates now.
- Phyto-Soil Infuser is now craftable.
- Smelter now uses the correct amounts for all inputs.
- Tectonic Grenades, Explosives, and Minecarts no longer break unbreakable things.
Initial 1.15.2 Release!
- It's a beta; have fun and go find bugs.