TerrariaCraft will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
This mod adds content from Terraria.
The plan is to add 95+% of all Terraria content to Minecraft. Our team is working on it.
Using CurseForge modpack launcher? Consider using our official modpack!
- This mod is a standalone project that is NOT intended to be used as a part of a modpack. Only addons are supported.
- OptiFine? NO. Unless cubic chunks will support it in the future.
- This mod is NOT supported for android/ios emulated Minecraft: Java Edition, do not ask for support.
- This mod has troubles working on dedicated servers and generally is NOT intended to work with it.
IF YOU ARE A YOUTUBER WILLING TO RECORD A SHOWCASE (10k+ subscribers), ASK US ON OUR DISCORD TO PROVIDE YOU EARLY ACCESS
- This mod requires Music Layer 12.3.21+ to work!
- This mod requires Hammer Lib 188.8.131.52+ to work!
- This mod requires OpenCubicChunks 0.0.1055+ to work!
- This mod is compatible with Corsair McCUE 12.3.6!
- This mod looks a lot better with Colored Lux 12.4.25+ to work!
- Configs are located at .minecraft/terraria/ModConfigs.cfg
Latest official video from our team:
If you want to get content earlier, feel free to subscribe to our Patreon!
You also need a paid Minecraft account, and you have to be on our Terraria Craft discord server.
- You can use this mod in your modpack.
- You are not allowed to re-publish this mod to other sites without providing a CurseForge download link and my permission (PM to Zeitheron, or via Discord)
- You are not allowed to include this (or any other mods of the DragonForge team) in your own mod. Building add-ons, however, is allowed, but a friendly PM would be good.
- The only supported version of Minecraft is the latest one that this mod exists for. DO NOT ASK TO DOWNGRADE!
Or you can join our specialized server: (development progress, community, and feedback)
Want to discuss anything? Need help with APIs?
Join the discord server and follow Zeitheron on Twitter!
If you would like to support my work, you can become a patron via Patreon.