As of Minecraft 1.14, StyledBlocks requires the Carrots library!
Freezing 1.14.4 releases
- DEV: Rebuilt with forge-1.14.4-28.1.114 and carrotslib-mc1.14.4-2.0
- DEV: Tested against forge-1.14.4-28.2.0
- FIX: Builder's block was consumed by crafting recipes (should have infinite uses)
- FIX: Broken style card tooltips now fixed!
- FIX: Added missing glass pane block for bright raft glass
- FIX: Any slablet/tile that is NOT carpet or wool can be placed down without a block underneath (carpets need config change)
- FIX: Tiles/slablets/panels will not cause suffocation ever
- FIX: Press duration of wooden buttons fixed to match vanilla (slower than non-wood)
- FIX: Removed some debugging block states for a few blocks
- FIX: Missing slablets/tiles/etc in a few blocksets
- ENH: Slablets/tiles new placement logic allow you to rotate them and place on ceilings (they don't open -- see panels for that)
- ENH: Glowstone blockset now a full set including panes, buttons, tiles, etc. Gives cheap options for bulk light sources
- NEW: Bright Grass Block. Looks like grass (adjusts to biome) but can accept glowstone dust to function as a light source. Note: spreads regular grass blocks, not bright grass.
- NEW: Borderless Smooth Stone blockset (tone sits between lightstone and stone brick)
- NEW: Two new themed blocksets (riverside, garden) for a little variety from "the browns" and "the crayola" of vanilla blocks
- NEW: Small set of Trap Doors (Doors will come later in 1.15). Note that most blocksets now have paneling which can function as a "poorman's" trapdoor
- NEW: Unconnecting 'posts' and 'poles' for a few blocksets (see hardclay, borderless stone, and retro spruce for samples)
- NEW: Bamboo bundles to side-step smelting recipe conflicts for dried bamboo material
- NEW: Config option to turn off the general tooltips for blocks (style catalog info unaffected)
- NEW: Blocksets: Dark Nether Brick, Green Bamboo, B&W Checkerboard, Trimmed Glass, more...