- Missing biome registries in your biome config will no longer default to plains. Instead, they're ignored.
- Biome settings in the config now accept not (!) and biome dictionary (#) arguments. The arguments apply in the order they are typed, so saying "#overworld, !#forest, minecraft:flower_forest" will include all overworld biomes, except for forests, with the exception of including flower forests.
- You can now completely remove a registered jigsaw pool. Make sure to re-add it to prevent issues.
- JigsawPoolBuilder now has a collect method that accepts a List.
- Jigsaw structures can now be registered with json files. Place your json file in "json_structures" in your Minecraft instance's directory. There's an example file in the gitlab repository showing how it works.