- CosmicLib 0.3.3 or later
- Tickrate Changer 1.0.14 or later
- Forge 1.12.2-184.108.40.20611 or later
- Optional CoreModCompanion [CMC] of same version for full functionality (see "Additional Files" on bottom of Curse page for this download)
Completely removes the "skip-to-day" aspect of sleep, replacing it with a "time-lapse mode" - time speeds up while all players are lying in bed. Not a simulation - the game loop speed (tick-rate) is actually increased.
- Time-lapse achieved via "Tickrate Changer" mod (required), credits to Guichaguri for this!
- Can change the maximum tick-rate in configuration, up to 1000. Note that the real tick-rate will be throttled based on available CPU power.
Can specify the tick time that night starts for the sake of sleeping being permitted. Note that it cannot currently be set earlier than the start of real night-time (optional CMC is needed for daytime sleeping)
Customizable X/Z radius range check for hostile mobs to prevent sleeping
[CMC] Option to allow sleeping any time (during the day)
All configurable in Forge configuration GUI
- Coremod/ASM and AT fixes for non-dev environment
- Add clock display during sleep
- Show periodic reminder text to non-sleeping players when majority of other players are trying to sleep