Uploaded by shedaniel
Uploaded Feb 21, 2021
Game Version 1.16.5
Size 1.08 MB
REI v5.10.183 for 1.16.4/5Updated at 2021-02-21 15:34.
Click here for changelog
- New Crowdin updates (#476)
- Add feedback link
- Fix filters not applying to modded entries
- Remove autocraft buttons from stripping, tilling, pathing (#471)
- Update Cloth Config to properly expose Cloth Config
- Fix #469
- Mark Cloth Config as required
- Require Cloth Config and display the error screen if it is not present.
- Fix build
- Update Cloth Config & Migrate to Architectury Loom
- New Crowdin updates (#468)
- New Crowdin updates (#466)
- New Crowdin updates (#461)
- Forgot to deploy the main jar
- Switch to my maven
- Optimise scrolled entry list with a lot of entries
- Fix #462
- New search syntax highlighting, small changes to dark theme, bump to 5.9.0
- Clicking the item again in cheat mode will increment the stack
- Bump version to 5.8.11
- Update ConfigManagerImpl
- Make config screen animations more bearable, fix work station recipes ignoring the visibility handlers.
- Slow down stack rotating, and allowing users to scroll through the stacks.
- Fix opening the config menu before going into the world.
- Fix #442
- Remove resize dynamically
- Fix #440 and brings better animations to the config menu.
- Require cloth config 4.8.3
- Fix red slots in furnaces & fix crash with opening config screens
- Fix #431
- V5.8.0 Update - Config screen animations - Require dragging the favorites further before initializing the dragging phase - Require specific fabric modules to run instead of the whole API - Mark getPreviousContainerScreen as nullable - New config settings for setting entry list boundaries - Update fabric loader, auto config and cloth config versions
- Fix mouse click for viewing recipes
- Favorites Dragging
- Close #423
- Bump version to 5.6.1
- Fix #418
- Allow a more specific click area handler.
- Fix #416
- Make screen click area a provider, and fix work stations border displayed as light.
- Forgot to format licenses
- Use Block#getName to get the fluid name, thanks Technici4n!
- Fix #409 and more
- 1.16.3 and remove the assumption that fabric tags are categorizing the tools.
- Fix ingredients incorrectly placed
- Get rid of mixins, turn EntryStack methods turn an ImmutableList instead of ArrayList
- Made FluidSupportProvider capable in returning more than 1 fluid and fix hwyla double modid tooltip
- Bump version to 5.2.11
- Improve memory usage
- Create FUNDING.yml
- Fix brewing potions not appearing and allow scrolling in the tabs for villager like recipe viewing screen
- Bump version to 5.2.9
- Beacon Payment category (Close #406)
- Detect a good optifabric instance, it should support Chocohead/OptiFabric
- Put the search bar to the side automatically if there is no space.
- Some Nullable and NotNull annotations
- Migrate from yarn to mojmap
- Bump version to 5.2.7 and set CurseForge release type to release.
- Tilling and Pathing (#403)
- Fix #402
- Fix not being able to move items to grid in survival.
- Some changes to partitioning search and optimisations to asFormattedText in ItemEntryStack.
- Reverse search field arrows
- Handle #399, however not fixed.
- Fix license
- Fix Build (#398)
- Fix #395
- Improve ContainerInfo to allow non-vanilla slots or custom behaviour
- Fix duplicate mod id with hwyla
- REI 5.1.0: - Improve auto crafting, now able to detect things on the grid - Introduce getResultingEntries as a replacement for getOutputEntries, it can now handle lists of lists of stacks - Caching for fluid hashing - Full fractions support for simple recipe display - Made searchFavorites defaulted false
- Limit the size
- Fix #392
- 5.x - 20w30a