Uploaded by shedaniel
Uploaded Nov 19, 2020
Game Version 1.16.4
Size 1.44 MB
REI v5.8.7 for 1.16.2/3/4Updated at 2020-11-19 11:44.
Click here for changelog
- Fix opening the config menu before going into the world.
- Fix #442
- Remove resize dynamically
- Fix #440 and brings better animations to the config menu.
- Require cloth config 4.8.3
- Fix red slots in furnaces & fix crash with opening config screens
- Fix #431
- V5.8.0 Update - Config screen animations - Require dragging the favorites further before initializing the dragging phase - Require specific fabric modules to run instead of the whole API - Mark getPreviousContainerScreen as nullable - New config settings for setting entry list boundaries - Update fabric loader, auto config and cloth config versions
- Fix mouse click for viewing recipes
- Favorites Dragging
- Close #423
- Bump version to 5.6.1
- Fix #418
- Allow a more specific click area handler.
- Fix #416
- Make screen click area a provider, and fix work stations border displayed as light.
- Forgot to format licenses
- Use Block#getName to get the fluid name, thanks Technici4n!
- Fix #409 and more
- 1.16.3 and remove the assumption that fabric tags are categorizing the tools.
- Fix ingredients incorrectly placed
- Get rid of mixins, turn EntryStack methods turn an ImmutableList instead of ArrayList
- Made FluidSupportProvider capable in returning more than 1 fluid and fix hwyla double modid tooltip
- Bump version to 5.2.11
- Improve memory usage
- Create FUNDING.yml
- Fix brewing potions not appearing and allow scrolling in the tabs for villager like recipe viewing screen
- Bump version to 5.2.9
- Beacon Payment category (Close #406)
- Detect a good optifabric instance, it should support Chocohead/OptiFabric
- Put the search bar to the side automatically if there is no space.
- Some Nullable and NotNull annotations
- Migrate from yarn to mojmap
- Bump version to 5.2.7 and set CurseForge release type to release.
- Tilling and Pathing (#403)
- Fix #402
- Fix not being able to move items to grid in survival.
- Some changes to partitioning search and optimisations to asFormattedText in ItemEntryStack.
- Reverse search field arrows
- Handle #399, however not fixed.
- Fix license
- Fix Build (#398)
- Fix #395
- Improve ContainerInfo to allow non-vanilla slots or custom behaviour
- Fix duplicate mod id with hwyla
- REI 5.1.0: - Improve auto crafting, now able to detect things on the grid - Introduce getResultingEntries as a replacement for getOutputEntries, it can now handle lists of lists of stacks - Caching for fluid hashing - Full fractions support for simple recipe display - Made searchFavorites defaulted false
- Limit the size
- Fix #392
- 5.x - 20w30a
- Add blocksFurtherHandling to AutoTransferHandler.Result
- Fix #385 and optimise favourites rendering
- Add output to information
- Added FocusedStackProvider api. Optimised item rendering.
- Close #322
- Rewrite composting code and add registerCategories
- Performance improvements to search filtering thanks to multithreading. Fix the drag state issue when deleting items.
- Performance improvements to search filtering and fix filtering not even working.
- Optimised craftable filter and changed some api
- Change ReturnToScreen to ReturningToScreen
- Performance Improvements
- Adds a result that will return to the actual screen on success.
- Adds convenience methods to convert from Ingredient and Lists of ItemStacks directly to equivalent EntryStacks.
- Bump version for more translations
- Custom Filtering Rules
- Optimise images and add warning screen for optifine.
- Fix #370 and changes to how screens are handled
- Fix crash on server
- Fixes REI responding to mouse clicks when it is not opened.
- Add more null checks
- Add more null checks
- Fix #368
- Fix crash with disconnecting the world.