- A few safety fixes to protect against 'bad mods'
- Added debug keys to dump NBT for items and blocks
- The gui of the dialing device will now only fetch the transmitters/receivers once instead of every second. That has two implications: one good and one bad:* Bad: if receivers/transmitters are added/removed/changed you will not see it in a gui that is already open * Good: MUCH reduced lag and chunk loading while the gui of the dialer is open. It only needs to do this one time now
- Added a more descriptive 'crash' when some mod tries to insert/extract energy from the powercell in client mode
- Use getMetadata() instead of getItemDamage() at relevant places
- Needs McJtyLib 2.3.7