Tweaked the black screen a bit:
- The message will now only show up once per instance. It used to show up once per run, but I quickly realized that showing people the same message over and over isn't exactly going to lead to great results.
- Tweaked the text a bit to be more factual.
- Changed the order in which the message appears to help create less confusion. Previously the skip info would only show after a pause, which would make people confused.
- Added a time killswitch, the message will automatically stop showing up for everyone after the 1st of July. This may be extended in future versions if need be, but this should be good for now.
- If you're a modpack maker, and you do not want the message shipped, include /saves/.quark/.blm_marker in your files. I'd rather you didn't, but I also understand it's somewhat hypocritical to rail on mods with player banning code and not give pack makers an option here.
Black Lives Matter, please inform yourself on the systemic racism that plagues not only the United States, but many other places among the world.
Love your neighbor as yourself.