Uploaded by Vexatos
Uploaded Oct 14, 2017
Game Version 1.9.4
Size 13.73 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.9 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Added: 1.12 and 1.11 support
- Added: New OpenOS thread library
- Added: Motion Sensor is now an upgrade
- Added: Converter for fluid tank properties.
- Added: zh_CN and ru_RU localization
- Added: AE2 Integration (thanks Leon)
- Fixed: numerous areas of code cleanup
- Fixed: memory cost reduced, Now requires ~140kB to boot to shell prompt
- Fixed: boot time reduced dramatically
- Fixed: /bin/ls fix for -p option to show / on dirs
- Fixed: /lib/event fix for dispatching signals to timers
- Fixed: /lib/keyboard reduced memory cost and fixed support for numpad in terminal
- Fixed: loadfile fix to allow relative paths
- Added: Separate core tty code from /lib/term, added vt100 support
- Fixed: ENV and _G fixes for load, lua shell, and shell environment
- Fixed: edge case in quoted whitespace in shell commands respected
- Fixed: mv and cp error message conformance and cleanup
- Fixed: install tool fixes
- Fixed: fix exit code issues with ls and piping
- Added: pastebin updates for https
- Fixed: serialization performance greatly improved
- Added: ls coloring now uses vt100 color codes in LS_COLORS
- Added: new file listing tool: /bin/tree (thanks LeshaInc)
- Fixed: robot screen freeze issue
- Fixed: iron nuggets removed (vanilla has it now)
- Fixed: Little bit of scala cleanup, API refactoring
- Added: getAllStacks and getInventoryName to transposers and inventory controller upgrades for better inventory management. (thanks thiakil)
- Added: More robots names (thanks Nexarius)
- Added: Mouse release sends drop event even without drag
- Fixed: Made tank controllers work better with blocks that provide multiple tanks.
- Fixed: filesystem.copy() (#2432) (thanks SDPhantom)
- Fixed: Make wtrunc count missing glyphs as 1 (thanks gamax92)
- Fixed: Infinite loop in manual.
- Fixed: Robots not being able to use all items properly.
- Fixed: case where computers could run minecraft host machine cpu too high
- Fixed: table returned by getAllStacks().getAll() being 0-based.
- Fixed: Equipment slot actions.
- Fixed: bounding box issues that affect things like waypoints
List of contributors
Sangar, payonel, Vexatos
modmuss50, SDPhantom, thiakil
gamax92, asiekierka, Wilma456, stone3311
Nexarius, loveyanbei, 28Smiles, cyber01, LeshaInc