This is a small patch update which is mostly oriented toward Blockbuster's compatibility, but also has some internal changes and few bug fixes.
Compatible with McLib
1.0.1. It doesn't mean that future versions of McLib would be incompatible, but older versions are most likely incompatible.
- Added morph sounds (implemented thanks to asanetargoss)
- Added item stack support to body part system
- Added morph editor panel API based on McLib's panel base GUI
- Extracted body part system from Blockbuster
- Fixed ender dragon morph attacking itself (implemented thanks to asanetargoss)