• added Home functionality (currently max one home per player)
• added Config functionality
• caught up to 1.16.5 v0.1.6
• Source Code is now Github (private, but this has been able to help me not delete all my code accidentally)
• configError - this is a minor error with simple fixes.
• java.lang.NullPointerException: null - fix permissions so the mod can create folders, files, or edit the configs
• world folders with a space cause /home to be set to x0 y0 z0 (aka void), just rename the world's folder to have no spaces and then reset the homes
• home is named "default" or "", home naming is not set up yet, so it will not allow a name to be set.
• LiquidPureGold bucket recipe will sometimes bug out and give you the liquid block instead. If you place the block and then quickly pick it up with a bucket, you should fix this. (1.15.2 only)