FTBLib is a library mod that is used for all of our mods. Allows editing some configs ingame, multiple modes within the same pack, etc.
- You can use this mod in any of your modpacks.
- Submit issues and feature requests: https://github.com/LatvianModder/FTBUtilities/issues
- LatvianModder's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LatvianModder
- Alpha builds: http://maven.latmod.com/com/feed_the_beast/ftblib/FTBLib/
- Config file location: ./local/ftblib.cfg
- Feature list and more info: http://guides.latmod.com/ftblib
- All mods that use FTBLib: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/ftblib/relations/dependents?filter-related-dependents=3
- 1.10/1.11 versions require CompatLayer mod
To change the mode, you can either type "/ftb packmode set [mode]" in chat or go to saves/world/world_data.json and replace "mode" value
To change the mode, you can either type "/ftb_mode set [mode]" in chat or go to saves/world/ and type the mode in "ftb_gamemode.txt"