Uploaded by _ForgeUser8175150
Uploaded Jul 26, 2013
Game Version 1.6.2
Size 570.10 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.6 Versions
- 5 New Trees and Shrubs
- Bald Cypress Tree
- Cypress Tree
- Japanese Maple Tree
- Japanese Maple Shrub
- Rainbow Eucalyptus Tree
- 5 New Logs and their Planks, Slabs, Stairs
- Bald Cypress Logs (Normal, Quarter, and Elbow)
- Cypress Logs
- Japanese Maple Logs
- Rainbow Eucalyptus Logs (Normal, Quarter, and Elbow)
- Autumn Logs
- Updated and Textures
- Fir Logs, Fir Quarter Logs, Acacia Logs, and Redwood Quarter Logsgs.
- Autumn woods leaves and saplings now have fresh colors, and more lively textures.
- Flowers have gotten a much needed texture and naming overhaul.
- Hydrangea - New texture
- Buttercups - New texture
- Purple flowers are now called Lavender and have a new texture.
- Calla Lilies are not only spelled correctly but actually resemble the real thin
- Self Replanting Saplings
- All ExtrabiomesXL saplings have a chance or replanting themselves if left on the ground for to long.
- The replant rates are relative to how many saplings a tree will drop on average so larger trees with more saplings should not overpopulate the forest floor with saplings if you do not pick them up.
- The sapling replant rate is configurable via the config file, on a per tree basis. Sapluing replant chance can be disabled by setting to 0% chance.
- Console Commands for Debugging and Map Making (Blog for more Details)
- The scarecrow now scares mobs away in the same fashion as an Iron Golem.
- Bug Fixes (There were quite a few that are not listed)
- Trees did not tell leaves that they were capable of supporting them, leading to massive leaf de-spawning after a block update near a tree.
- Log turner no longer skips rotations on old log types.
- Horses didn't spawn in any of ExtrabiomesXL's biomes. They now spawn in the Meadow, Mountain Ridge, Savanna, and Shrubland biomes.