First version of Chameleon mod. This version provides essential tools to work with Chameleon animated morphs.
Compatible with McLib
1.2.4 and GeckoLib
3.0.0. It doesn't mean that future versions of Metamorph, Aperture and GeckoLib would be incompatible, but older versions are most likely incompatible.
- Added loading of
.animation.jsonBedrock models and animations (powered by GeckoLib)
chameleon.*morph that allows using static and animated Bedrock models and animations
- Added skin property, which lets to change the skin of the morph
- Added body part compatibility, which allows to add morphs to limbs
- Added pose editor, which allows to change the pose of the model and additionaly still bones (or entire skeleton)
- Added action editor, which lets remapping action state to different action names, additionally changing properties like speed and fade factor
- Added global scale and GUI scale, which allow to change the scale of the model in the world or in menus
- Added custom resource pack
c.swhich allows referencing textures out of
- Added config section to McLib's config system that includes utility buttons
- Added Chinese localization (thanks to Chunk7)