Uploaded by _ForgeUser23750043
Uploaded Feb 18, 2016
Game Version 1.7.10
Size 747.87 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
- Bugfix: Fixed reactor controller not turning green or red when reactors were activated/deactivated via computer, redstone or rednet
- Bugfix: Fixed some bugs whereby rednet/redstone port settings would not be saved properly
- Bugfix: Fixed in-game requirement checks. BigReactors will now properly make Minecraft complain if CoFHCore is missing.
- Bugfix: In some cases, power taps were not re-rendering on chunk reloads, which would cause power taps to not work
- Bugfix: Fixed reactors dumping too much waste/fuel when ejecting waste/fuel.
- Enhancement: Added ludicrite blocks, which can serve as a very-high-end coil material in turbines. They cannot go in reactors, though.
- Enhancement: Added
dimensionWhitelistsetting, which allows you to specify exceptions to the
enableWorldGenInNegativeDimensionsis true, you may add dimensions to the
dimensionWhitelistto permit BR world generation to operate in those dimensions.
- Workaround: OreDict problems (which will be fixed in CoFHCore 3.0.0B7) can be worked around in turbines by using Ludicrite blocks.
- Localization: Russian and Chinese translations updated (thanks Adaptivity & ViKaleidoscope!)