This mod adds chimney pipes, through which smoke from the fire or furnace goes up into the air.
REQUIRES ForgeEndertech library
For greater immersion use with Pollution of the Realms
- Craftable chimneys from common building materials
- Smoke particles colliding and reacting to the wind
- Transparent chimneys for more exciting scenery
- Ability to build smoke ventilation systems using pumps, vents, pipes and hoppers
- Ability to repaint chimneys and make them look like any block you like
- Wide compatibility with industrial mods and modded furnaces
- Multiblock Chimneys & Decorative Tops (1.19-184.108.40.206+, 1.18.2-220.127.116.11+, 1.16.5-18.104.22.168+)
- Total Repaint (1.19-22.214.171.124+, 1.18.2-126.96.36.199+, 1.16.5-188.8.131.52+)
Repaint your chimneys to any block you like using a paintbrush, a bucket of water and a bunch of dyes.
WARNING: due to the removal of unnecessary blocks and items, all old chimneys, vents and pumps in the existing world will be converted to their stone variants after this update
- Ventilation System (1.19-184.108.40.206+, 1.18.2-220.127.116.11+, 1.16.5-18.104.22.168+)
[This tutorial is for 1.12 only!]
- The more sources connected to the chimney, the more smoke you'll get
- The intensity of the smoke depends on what obstacles it passed through
- The variety of smoke colors depends on the sources and the path taken by the smoke
- Works with the Physics Mod if switch to vanilla particles in the main config (adchimneys-client.toml)
- Add custom smoke emitters
- Change smoke color, amount, intensity and scale
- [1.12] Use the Smoker block to generate any kind of smoke
- [1.12] Create your own custom chimneys from any block you like
- Feel free to use the mod in any modpacks.
- You are allowed to use it without asking for permission.