AcademyCraft 1.0pr2 contains a bunch of bugfixes, fixing most gameplay-impact bugs. Also compeletly redesigned the crafting logic and lowered the survival difficulty. Skill data are also adjusted.
* Fixed `/aim exp` command taking out-of-range values
* Fixed `/aim` command cheats_on/off switch being reset when player is dead
* Fixed some items not rendered correctly in Item Frame
* Fixed can't quit GUI with 'E' key using node
* Fixed wireless matrix inventory flashing
* Fixed ignoring surrounding blocks while placing Ability Developer
* Fixed not correctly consuming liquids using Phase Generator
* Fixed Railgun skill not correctly consuming stacks with iron block/ingot
* Fixed node name 'editable' in energy blocks' link GUIs
* Fixed perks automatically learned
* Fixed ability developer UI opening for ALL clients while opening by ONE player
* Fixed items crafted with invalid subtype id (65535)
* Fixed phase liquid appears as missing-texture in some situation (Most notably BuildCraft Tanks)
* Fixed flashing while holding blocks and right clicking some of the mod blocks. (e.g. Nodes)
* Fixed name and connection loss of Wireless Node
* Fixed can recover CP by lying on the bed and leave bed
* Fixed slight GUI placement error of Metal Former
* Fixed some skills can't hurt dragon or some other entities
* Now JAVA7 COMPATIBLE Decided to not support java7 now and future
* Removed the redundant 'preset' command
* Make 'aim' command's hints more friendly
* Improved ja_JP.lang
* Added shift-click behavior for Phase Generator
* Adjusted applying range of Arc Generation
* Add cursor for Data Terminal, improve visual effect
* Added link-to-node UI for Ability Developer, Solar Generator, EU&RF converting modules
* Mine Rays now accounts for destroyBlocks flag and AcademyBukkit Residence support
* Added some machine working sounds.
* Change Imag Fusor to correctly identify Item Stack damage value
* Adjusted ore spawning rate.
* Added some OreDicts for mod materials
* RF Support module doesn't anymore require ThermalExpansion
## New Features
* MineTweaker 3 support by 3TUSK
* Added 'Resonant Crystal Ore'
* Added a preview for 'Research Note'