Minecraft 1.7.10 or above
The latest version of Optifine
A discrete GPU
1. Download and Install Optifine from here
2. Locate your .minecraft folder
3. If not already there create a new folder named "shaderpacks"
4. Download Oceano below and place the file in the shaderpacks folder
5. In Minecraft proceed to Options > Video Settings > Shaders. This is where all your currently installed shaders are visible. Select the shader by clicking on it.
6. In the bottom right corner of the menu click Shader Options. Here you can select from a few quality presets or change any aspect of the shader
- This shader is not compatible with intel or mac
- If you have an AMD may have issues, the latest dev version can fix this from shader labs
- If you have a black screen or other issues download the latest unreleased dev version in shader labs in the
#oceano-shaders channel found below
To contact me or to get involved with the shader community visit the ShaderLabs Discord Server, you can also find unreleased dev versions there