OS: Windows ✓ - Linux ✓ - MacOS ?
GPUs: Intel ✓ - Nvidia ✓ - AMD ?
A shader for everyone. No more "legacy" version.
Now compatible with Iris!
There is always an effort to solve problems or bugs that may arise, but it is almost impossible to make a shader that is compatible with all possible combinations of hardware and software. And unfortunately I don't have each and every possible combination available to me to test.
If I can't reproduce an error, because it depends on your particular hardware and software, there is little I can do, and I probably won't be able to solve the problem. Thanks for your understanding.
MakeUp Ultra Fast | Shaders
MakeUp aims to provide the best quality / performance ratio, building a shader that can be adapted to anyone's resources. Build the shader you want! All the effects are optional!, and you will only consume the resources that you want.
- Depth of field
- Temporary anti-aliasing
- Improved ambient occlusion
- Chromatic aberration
- Motion blur
- Volumetric clouds
- Volumetric light
- Waving plants
- ... and more
It can be boring that everything looks the same all the time. Choose a color scheme according to your tastes and change it whenever you want.
- Leave Optifine's native shader options at their default values, otherwise you may see shader quality reduced. Customize using only the options of the shader itself.
- Shadows and depth of field are resource-intensive effects. You can remove them if you need more performance, and it will still look great.
- Clearly specify which mod is causing the problem (if any)
- Verify that the cause of the problem is not a resource package (in any case, indicate which one it is).
- IMPORTANT: Specify step by step, what is necessary to reproduce the bug. A screenshot is not enough.
Help me. Developing a shader is time consuming, and searching for errors is much more time consuming. If these requirements are not met, the bug report will not even be considered. Thank you.
The fact that there is a report does not mean that the problem will be resolved.