Windows ✓ - Linux ✓ - MacOS ?
Intel ✓ - Nvidia ✓ - AMD ?
Version 6.52: Water Update (Now 1.17+ Compatible)
- New shader for water! Now the water looks different when viewed from the inside or from the outside.
- Now the water can reflect off-screen clouds.
- The water color can come from the shader's color scheme or from the resource pack.
- The reflections in raymarch mode now fill the "information gaps" in a better way.
- Clouds have better quality when temporal supersampling is not used.
- You can freely modify the code, as long as it is distributed under the same license: LGPL 3 or compatible.
- That distribution must have another name, but give explicit credit to the original source.
- All effects are optional. Build your perfect shader!
- Smart and unobtrusive Depth of Field
- Simple and fast autoexposure
- Motion blur
- Enhanced ambient occlusion
- Water reflection and refraction
- Waving plants
- Volumetric clouds
- Chromatic aberration
- TAA Antialiasing
- Shaders for all native dimensions
If you want to support the project, click on the donation button that appears on this page, in the "About Project" section. Thanks!
It's not that fast!
- Try disabling the Bloom, Depth or Field or Shadows, are FPS eaters.
- If that doesn't work, try disabling Ambient Occlusion.
- You need Optifine to use the shader: https://optifine.net/downloads
- Put this shaderpack inside .minecraft\shaderpacks
- Launch Minecraft.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders.
- Choose MakeUp-UltraFast.