The goal of this shaderpack is to have the core features of a shaderpack while maintaining extremely high framerates.
For example on the Toaster Preset at 8 render distance, a RX 480 is completely CPU-limited at around 300-400fps with a Ryzen 7, it can also run at around 50-60fps on an integrated Intel HD620.
Furthermore, because it relies on a simplified forward shading pipeline, it has better mod compatibility than my "classic" fancy shaderpack and less issues overall.
- Dynamic Time of Day
- Custom sky gradient
- Sun/moon glow
- Customized nether and end
At the moment only the lowest quality preset is available but other ones will follow soon !
- Download and install the latest Optifine for your minecraft version
- Download the shaderpack
- Launch Minecraft
- Open Options, Video Settings, Shaders, Shaderpack Folder
- Put the shaderpack (zipped file) inside .minecraft\shaderpacks
- Select the shader in the shader list
Also check out my other shaderpack !
- If you want to support me making this shader (and can afford it) you can do a small donation which is always highly appreciated ! :)
- There's no super fancy "premium only" raytraced stuff planned for the future because i want this shader to be available to everyone, you don't earn anything by donating